SITH LORDS

But i guess i am going to find that out later in the game, but for any evil sith structure to work they need a common enemy and goal otherwise they would be at each others throats for power.

That's probably it. They desided not to kill each other for a while and first get rid of their enemys, like the jedi. Aftere that they'll all strangle one another. But probably it goes much deeper than that.

yes but that doesn't satisfy the fact that we have more than one Sith Lord. They shouldn't be nammed Sith Lords. Maybe simply Sith Masters or something.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

"Hmm... uhm, maybe Darth Carth will be the third Sith?"

Come on lets be real. It was funny at first but once you start to see it alot it gets kinda foolish.Enough Darth Carth and Deadeye Duncan theories... ::rolls eyes::

yeah how about Twicth, Ice, the Selkath judges, Dr Ziodberg or one of the Gizka? They are possibilities to! :lol:

Fortune favors the bald.

The third sith lord is described as 'a woman wearing a crimson cloak with a black shrawl covering her nose and mouth'.........just sounds like Vissis in reverse, she has a shrawl covering her eyes.

are there any pics of this woman on the net, scanned from the mag...

Bring on the picts, I would like to see what she looks like.

There are no pics :- , just reports from some magazine or games website. It was posted in some thread here.