Facial Hair is Evil

So.......Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and half the Jedi Council were evil....interesting haha.....also every evil character in the movies at least had no facial hair....Sidious, Maul, Anakin....everyone except Dooku....and hes just an old grandpa....and he has facial hair in every movie hes in neways haha....

yeah sometime my moustache tells me to do evil things but I have to resist it...my moustache conflicts with my conscience......

The moustasche is the most heinious and depraved part of the facial hair, it is only surpassed in evil by the legendary unibrow.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Heh heh, it depends on who we are talking about. Let's take Chewbacca as an example. Are wookies very evil, because they are covered with fur from head to toe? I guess not. But they ain't jedi either. What about Obi-Wan in ep. II? Yes sir, very evil. Or perhaps not. This is a very hard question to answer, but as General Custer would say: Charge! lol :blink: I'm freaking myself sometimes!

;) notice that this smiley has a beard .. the most evil men (from classical stories) are extremely masculine (like the devil/demon from the 80 movie Legend for example), and since facial hair is a maculine trait, evil men often have it to underline their masculinity!

SW borrows some of its themes from late classical medieval stories (under the influence of Christianity) or are very similar in underlying metaphors.. the good (society and dicipline) vs evil (emotions, animal urges and rage) the themes are, being able to control yourself and see the consequences of your actions much like a Jedi is supposed to!

In most of these stories the bad guy(s) where those who couldn't control themselves, they raped and killed etc. succumbing to their animal side and anger like DS.. while the hero was a young boy strugling with the same problems but in the end was able to control himself and therefore defeat the evil and was able to accend correctly to adulthood and be accepted fully to society..

and since the bad guys where animals by nature and thugs and associated with the lowlife of the time .. those who couldn't afford a shave now and then .. the beard (full facial beard) became a symbol of the animalistic part of humanity and a symbol of low social standing (which in medieval times were equivalent to evil)! so in a way you can say that the beard is evil! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Heh heh, it depends on who we are talking about. Let's take Chewbacca as an example. Are wookies very evil, because they are covered with fur from head to toe? I guess not. But they ain't jedi either. What about Obi-Wan in ep. II? Yes sir, very evil. Or perhaps not. This is a very hard question to answer, but as General Custer would say: Charge! lol ;)  I'm freaking myself sometimes!

Never listen to those who quote the dark speech

As for facial hair making you evil, I've got a beard and it hasn't made me anymore evil then before

Although everyone knows that goatees are evil. Evil twins, members of crappy bands, with tribal art tatoos, most proctologist seem to support them. <_<

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Did anyone else notice that with the head with the scar,  in addition to turning white and stuff you grow a gotee? Is there some reason for that? Are gotees evil?

A church person once told me that gotees are evil because goats have them and goats can be demonic symbols hence gotees = goats = evil. Take this with a grain of salt.

A church person once told me that gotees are evil because goats have them and goats can be demonic symbols hence gotees = goats = evil. Take this with a grain of salt.

I know the devil has a gotee but didn't Jesus both have a full beard as well? That messes up the evil/beards rule.

I know the devil has a gotee but didn't Jesus both have a full beard as well? That messes up the evil/beards rule.

maybe Jesus was secretly evil? but just pretended to be really good to throw people off?? hmm ..

Fortune favors the bald.

maybe Jesus was secretly evil? but just pretended to be really good to throw people off?? hmm ..

Actually, one of the (uh, male) PC heads looks a lot like Jesus. He's a tester favorite.

Are you talking about a shaggy, Johnny Damon type Jesus or were you talking about the young Obi Wan type head?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Actually, one of the (uh, male) PC heads looks a lot like Jesus. He's a tester favorite.

:thumbsup: I just know we're going to see alot of easter eggs in this game

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Does this mean biblical force powers will be included this time?

(Force Walk On Water? Force Heal The Blind? Force Feed The 5000?)

We can only hope.

Ya but you lose at the end no matter what, dam romans, just wait till i cut them open with my lightsaber.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Does this mean biblical force powers will be included this time?

(Force Walk On Water? Force Heal The Blind? Force Feed The 5000?)

We can only hope.

but you would eventually be force-crucifyed for saving the galaxy! by the neo-Roman-Sith ..

Fortune favors the bald.