Chronicles of the Old Republic

I was just curious as to what everyone thought the Chronicles of the Old Republic thingies that Lucasarts is going to start putting on the main site could be...or should be?

There's any number of things it COULD be, from stories detailing the destruction of the Republic in the 5 years since the end of K1, it could be background on the planets or even character histories.

I personally would like them to be sort of mixture. Maybe one being background on the civil war on Onderon, the next one being maybe a tale of Kreia's days in the Jedi Order.

I think it would add a lot to the game.

I was just curious as to what everyone thought the Chronicles of the Old Republic thingies that Lucasarts is going to start putting on the main site could be...or should be?

There's any number of things it COULD be, from stories detailing the destruction of the Republic in the 5 years since the end of K1, it could be background on the planets or even character histories.

I personally would like them to be sort of mixture. Maybe one being background on the civil war on Onderon, the next one being maybe a tale of Kreia's days in the Jedi Order.

I think it would add a lot to the game.

It would be cool if, like you said, they were some background stories, almost like maybe 4 or 5 pages short stories about various adventures that the main characters had before the events of TSL. Plus, I agree that some stories chronicalling the 5 years between games would be very interesting, and also help fill in the gaps about events that we might wonder about, but won't necessarily be mentioned in the game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I find it strange that they wouldn't try to squeeze as much money as they can out of it and publish a book about it. Maybe its going to be a teaser for a couple of books :ninja:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What are these "Chronicles of the Old Republic thingies" you speak of?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.