Y'll really think to hard

instead of trying to make up the game and then agrue about it. just take the info you get and be happy. stop argueing so much about false ideas and stupid rumors.

In one thread I believe Akari says that he's occassionally surprised at how correct we are.

Besides, it's fun and gives us something to do. If you have a problem with it, you don't read the threads. They're not hurting you personally.

Fnord.

[senator PalpaTANG] 

I win, u lose

*END OF THREAD*

[/senator PalpaTANG]

^_^

you realize the boards have now sunken to a whole new level now that someone has acctually quoted Senator PalpaTANG and not either had something negitive to say about him or his post.... its a sad, sad day on the obsidan boards indeed :devil::p

Anyway on topic

Do mean the theories that people come up with? Because if so I think they are fun to read and debate whether you think it is plausible or not.

If not then just ignore this post.

I have to agree with this entirely, its part of what makes these boards an interesting place to visit.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png