Visas Marr

What's up with Visas Marr?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What's up with Visas Marr?

• She's the Dark Side Sith.
    • She's the corrupted Atris.
    • She's your apprentice if you go darkside.
    • She's your apprentice either way and follows your lead.
    • She's the Dark Queen of Onderon.
    • She's Bastila behind a red veil.
    • I don't care.
    • Other (explain.)

Y'll rember hereing that you can have ten party members, but there would be more than ten in the game depeneding wich side you went so discelp will go either way, handmadian will go light only, and visas will go dark only. So either way you go you get two appertancies?

to my knowledge it has been said that atirs and the handmaiden are both seperate characters, I think obsidian is overdoing the whole white haired women theme, 1 was cool, 2 was fine, 2 and a PC head with white hair gets a bit much, oh yeah and kreia, no wait she has grey hair. Just use normal old blonde hair dang it. Not that I mind all too much, but I've seen 3 seperate characters so far with white hair which should be just a tad less common for people so young. Yet I haven't seen a single blonde.

As for the Handmaiden/visa dispute, I'm pretty sure they are the same person, both by the banners and site and by the fack that they are both hooded females with the same body shape. I doubt u'll be running around in the game referring to a person when u speak to them as "Handmaiden"

Also, I was looking at a closeup of the whitehaired maiden at the top of the screen who on the website who becomes Visas Marr when you go darkside. She has brownish, slightly slanted eyes, as opposed to Atris' Caucasian Blue. I think she's a lightside Visas Marr, as Kelly Hu is playing the "Asian" Visas character. I therefore think "Handmaiden" may be Atris herself.

"You shall not pass!"