KOTOR: TSL NEW PREVIEW

Sion still looks a little horror movieish. I would now have to say that he is almost for sure a maurader, guessing that most of his energies are used to hold himself together. I really hope he isn't the main villian, and that picture has only done more to enhance that sentiment.

Also I remember in the walk through his character seemed to be standing where Malak was on the load game screen, so it looks like they'll have the same role. Hopefully they're just trying to keep the others more secret and there's nothing to it.

The general consensus at this forum is that the MSG(=Masked Sith Guy) is the main villain. Hopefully that'll be true.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just racking up the post huh Darque :ph34r:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sion still looks a little horror movieish. I would now have to say that he is almost for sure a maurader, guessing that most of his energies are used to hold himself together. I really hope he isn't the main villian, and that picture has only done more to enhance that sentiment.

Also I remember in the walk through his character seemed to be standing where Malak was on the load game screen, so it looks like they'll have the same role. Hopefully they're just trying to keep the others more secret and there's nothing to it.

Since sion is held together by the dark side, it would be interesting that if he turnhed to the light side he could be healed.