What the hell happened?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What the hell happened?

• He died
    • The spooks at LA and MS got him
    • The SOB never sent them
    • He's still rollin' x's.
    • He's busy making swooshing noises with his lightsaber toy

I liked Gallo's response to GhostofAnakin's release date question.  It told us absolutely nothing. :)

To be honset did anyone expect any other kind of answer to that?

I figured we'd get the generic "blah blah, plans change" excuse. He never did really explain WHY it changed or WHY they kept pushing for a simultaneous release, then suddenly the simultaneous release wasn't important anymore.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I wonder why people just can't imagine anyone looking at things in a different angle from them. Just like I said before - "PC version is coming at the same time as originally announced." And think about it - they were trying to say the PC and XBOX versions were coming out in February, on the same date. Why not just say simultaneous release? It's the same thing - but it's not in the sense that you wanted it to be. Words have different conoctations depending not only on where they're used, but who they're used by - unless the person knows the conoctation, and theres no way for you to prove LA did. Accept it. Words can lie.

I liked Gallo's response to GhostofAnakin's release date question.  It told us absolutely nothing. :p

To be honset did anyone expect any other kind of answer to that?

I figured we'd get the generic "blah blah, plans change" excuse. He never did really explain WHY it changed or WHY they kept pushing for a simultaneous release, then suddenly the simultaneous release wasn't important anymore.

The regular conspiracy theorist would express it like this: M$

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So what about Fallout's ending? (i never played the gemae)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf