An Idea for a new Jedi robes/armor

i wish there was a meter in the game that would tell you how much of the game you've completed with sidequests

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

if you pay attention to the game you'll realize this ok here it is:

Revan and malak walk into the dantooine ruins malak talks about wether the secrets of the starforge are worth the risk of being exiled. ( this right there shows that 1 revan got his robes elsewhere so it wasnt made by the starforge even though the games says it was 2. revan found out about the starforge after the end of the war somewhere in the outer rim and he came first to dantooine and found the first starmap then he visited each world that you do to find the starforge.)

basically the writers had made a few mistakes with the story which is most unfortunate *sniff sniff* the storys all missconjobulated.

Maybe Revan found out about the Starforge from some Rattakan(sp) ruines and thats also where he found the robes. This would explain most of the mystery...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He probably discovered the first star map by accident (or atleast the info to find it) and went from there. He probably made his robes at some point during his training as he wore them b4 he found the SF.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Hey they should make jedi armor. and i know there is jedi armor because a few years ago when phantom menace was hip and happening and the coolest thing around well somewhere in starwars.com there was a pic of qui gon jinn wearing armor and the description was something like this i think: This is the traditional armor of the jedi blah blah balh intricate design once worn by some guy made during the sith war blah blah and something about how during the sith or was it the clone wars that jedi learned to make lightsabers in 2 days blah blah blah. Oh the armor if you find a picture it reminded me of a golden echani armor or the iridorians armor on manaan only the color was more brownish and if anyone has seen xmen 2 the movie and remember nightcrawlers body he had a bunch of circles on him well there was circles like that on the armor

it was for lightsaber training ive read the description of the action figure B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I know this sounds really stupid but I thought of an idea for some jedi robes. I think there should be a special kind of robes you can find in the TSL foor each class. They'd be something like this:

Robes of the Guardian- +4 to defense and +2 to strength

Robes of the Sentinel- +4 to defense and +2 to intelligence

Robes of the Consular- +4 to defense and +2 to wisdom

Each of them would all look different but be based on the sf robes design.

So what do you people think?

Edit: Sorry about the armor thing in the title.

i dunno, i kinda like the idea

Hey they should make jedi armor. and i know there is jedi armor because a few years ago when phantom menace was hip and happening and the coolest thing around well somewhere in starwars.com there was a pic of qui gon jinn wearing armor and the description was something like this i think: This is the traditional armor of the jedi blah blah balh intricate design once worn by some guy

ahh i see. thats cool. well since our PC is strugling to reconnect with the force i see no reason we shouldt be able to wear armor for a little protection. They should make one ultimate armor called cortosis armor that makes you practically invincible and it only costs 1 republic credit and you can get it at the very beginning at the game. That would be so sweet. If i get it on computer thats what i'll do hehe

why not save you credits and use the invinceability(sp?) cheat, I mean come on. :(

I like the Idea of custom robes for each class it would be interesting to see what if any style differences there would be between classes. As well as what the benefits each type of robe would give during game play.

As for names of the robes:

Gaurdian: Soul of the Gaurdian

Sentinel: Heart of justice

Consular: Balance of the force

not the greatest but hey let me know if you can think of anyother names?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png