What past do you want your character to have?

Guest ChaosStorm
Family and world distroyed by Sith. Being force sesitive, seeks the Jedi way for his own revenge agenda. In others words a Sith Slayer. End up in the tank after being saved by the last Jedi left after a huge battle at pergus station. Keria.

I doubt the Jedi would even train them if his/her main reason to join would be revenge. Revenge is the path to the Dark Side.

I would prefer a more typical Jedi this time. One who has been trained up from childhood on. That at least doesn't make it seem as if you are super-special from the very start.

I would prefer a more typical Jedi this time. One who has been trained up from childhood on. That at least doesn't make it seem as if you are super-special from the very start.

Same here. I'm hoping for a typical background: trained from childhood, stirred up by Revan to join the Mandalore Wars, did something or other to end up in disgrace and sent into exile before (s)he could be corrupted along with the rest of Revan's followers.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

You people and your 'average' talk.

What's wrong with being the ultimate Jedi who was whooped by a better Sith Lord (always happens) and got amnesia?

Wha want's to be a nobody who just happens to be the only known Jedi left out of luck, not me! I won't mind playing as him sure, but I just don'e get all of you Reven complainers.

As for me, I'd wan't him/her to be a powerfull Sith General who perhaps decided he/she no longer felt his path was in the Dark and decided to search for a Jedi to teach him/her (Kria perhaps) and in th process made some powerful Sith Enemies. On a rutine criosleep something went wrong and you lost your memory.

And to those of you saying that Jedi have powerful ways to see if other Jedi are lying, you forget that this is KOTOR and that the PC is always the most powerful Jedi in the game, making lying easy.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I want my Jedi to be "classically" trained to rock.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I want my Jedi to be "classically" trained to rock.

Yeah that's fine I guess, a Jedi who was trained to be elite or something. I just don't see the hatred these foromers have of powerful Jedi.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I also would lke a little bird house in my soul

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

On a rutine criosleep something went wrong and you lost your memory.

Oh hells, please tell me that I don't have play Amnesiac AGAIN.

I'm pretty sure it's been said that you can't remember much about yourself in this one.

I also would lke a little bird house in my soul

Err, Riigghttt.

Maybe for someone to tell him that hes the only bee in their bonnet

On a rutine criosleep something went wrong and you lost your memory.

Oh hells, please tell me that I don't have play Amnesiac AGAIN.

I'm pretty sure it's been said that you can't remember much about yourself in this one.

Hmmpph.. "cough"

Let me quote young Skywalker.

"Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

:angry:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

If your playing Special Edition luke you can't forget the stupid scream

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I would also like my character to have "slick shoes" like in the Goonies

I would also like my character to have "slick shoes" like in the Goonies

:lol: that is the best movie!

Who else but Data? Mikey, Mouth, Slothe, Chunk, Brandon, I can't remeber the girls name........

Ya it was Data

Chunk was the best.

Ya thats why "Slothe luv chunk"

Apology accepted, back on topic then

According to everything I've read the PC is not an amnesiac in terms of their past or identity. They don't know where they are at the moment the game begins or how they got there but the player knows who he/she is and their background.

On topic: I don't mind playing uber-Jedi, they kinda have to be to defeat the number of Sith and other enemies they encounter through the entire game. But I also would like a little more background this time around, make the character feel more real than just something in my own head that never comes to be anyway.

Also (I know it's a little hard to implement due to the variety of heads for the PC) but one thing I am really tired of is these PCs that have absolutely no families or relatives, only the friends in their parties. For once I'd like to see a PC that actually has parents and other siblings, don't know what they would do in the game, but I'm so sick of these loner backgrounds (Especially in RPGs where the focus supposedly is character development and story). Though relatives do nothing for the game itself, I feel it helps complement the actual story in the game by making it more personal and deviating a bit from just having the galaxy is in peril and we do nothing else in the game. I would like to see more elaborated non-party npc interactions and relationships such as relatives and things that don't necessarily revolve around a quest in the game. But that's just me :rolleyes: