Atris = Female Sith Lord

I go for the shadowbane motto "Play to Crush" but sure romance isnt bad either, had a couple in shadowbane also at times, but if one can have it all i guess i cant complain :cool:

And a sith female Lord is pretty cool, why not alor of women have just as much a good head on shoulder and excellent motivation, seen more women hold to their dreams and work hard and achieve them than ive seen guys to, so i dont see why women shouldnt be sith lords to :cool:

For one my Ex girlfriend has one of the biggest nation on one of the servers in shadowbane so if it possible in a mmorpg player vs player based you bet Sith lord women is in.

And to her good job!

(w00t) Hey! She could have an evil twin, be cloned... list goes on! he he he.

Although, bare with me, when you look at the MSG, fighting Atris on the wallpaper.. the MSG has muscular man arms with tattoos.. so I don't think she's schizo, unless she's tryin to act like T3. (It's so obvious! :) ) But uhmmm Atris will most likely risk her life to save you from the MSG in the end at some point. She dies, or disappears (for KOTOR3), and you beat the MSG in his moment of weakness. Thus, the balance is completed once again.

*JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT*

TaCo TACO TACccccccoOO BRRRUuuuuuuuRRRRRIIIIIIITTTtttttROOOOOO!!!!! :blink:

In many ways people are connected in SW, through force, through family... In some cases they are lead to their relatives through the force. I.e. Luke and Leia...

So it very well may be the case that Atris is related to the MSG and it is their destiny to battle it out to death. Kreia is also very mysterious and old... she could be linked to someone elses fate.

All things are connected by the force...

*I used the force to change the channel and go get food from the fridge for me... my life is complete!* :blink: :D Ha Ha HA ahAHa

Sometimes evil can appear in fair guise. Even in Star Wars it is not complsory for baddies to wear black (or use red lightsabres).

The box art features the 2 known Sith Lords plus Atris fighting an anonomous looking grunt.

Atris and Nihilis may be fierce rivals, so it makes sense to see them juxtaposed in consept art.

Atris may be queen of Onderon.

She may join the party and be a romance option for dark side males.

what a F***ed up idea.

I have two theories, I dunno if anyone has posted anything like this, but what if Atris and Nihilus were both students under the same master or something, and nihilus rebelled and left for the Sith during one of the Jedi civil wars, maybe the war with exar kun, or the one with revan and malak, I duno how old they are....neway, and he kills the master and atris is after him for justification....or maybe they were two jedi either friends or a romance, and then the same scenerio happens, he leaves for the Sith-she doesnt.....

What do you guys think? It's decent as far as originality goes, except the romance thing is kinda like what happened with Jolee and his girl during the exar kun war *too late for spoiler alert muahaha*

...and there isnt a relation brother/sister/father/mother deal which gets OLD fast...

Sisters? Please that's lame...plus that would Make Nihilus a Cross dresser....Darth Nihilus isn't the female Sith.....He is a male...like all the Sith Lords in Star Wars (at least movies, I dont follow all the EU)

plus if Nihilus is a girl....he, I mean she, has MAN hands....

Atris is NOT the Sith Lord....

....the pictures arent a clue or hint that its the same person, that would be lame, kinda like the you and Revan thing, from the kotor 1, this art is just to emphasize the ultimate spectrum side of Good and Evil...to show an extremity....not hint at the same person

I didn't mean Atris was the female Sith Lord.

I meant that if you answer all the little questions on the Site with dark answers you get a pic of the Masked Sith with word Marauder on it. Which might make the MS a Maraduer class wise and who ever this female Sith is class wise the Sith Lord.

I didn't mean Atris was the female Sith Lord.

I meant that if you answer all the little questions on the Site with dark answers you get a pic of the Masked Sith with word Marauder on it. Which might make the MS a Maraduer class wise and who ever this female Sith is class wise the Sith Lord.

I doubt she's the Sith Lord. She doesn't even have a boxshot pic.

If you want to get Technical,they're all Sith Lords story line wise,hint the name.

One of them is simply in charge.

However class wise,why place the picture of the masked sith up there with a false class?

Well you don't have to be a force crazy monster to be the best. If he was a phsyicotically powerful and fast fighter then he would still be extremely difficult to beat.

Oh I agree with that.

Class is a game mechanic,and they don't always line up exactly with a game's story.

The class is used to decide things like VP,FP,powers,abilities,skills and such. The name Sith Lord class wise does not have to mean most powerful story line wise. They two areas are often different.

Sion is the leader of the assassins.

The pic on the site has the MS as a Marauder.

So class wise,the female sith either doesn't hold one of the new classes. Hold the same as the other two,or has the Sith Lord class.

Is that a 100%?No. But I can't think of reason to throw the pic up if the class is wrong on the MS.

Wow that kid was slow.. first of all the picture of the MS was your prize for answering so many DS q's. It said Marauder underneath because that it YOUR class as chosen by the questions you answered. I got Jedi Weapons or Jedi Master for answering all LS. DoyEEEEe!!?

BTW, the MSG is a man... if you actually pay attention to concept art MSG has big muscular tattood arms. I don't think Atris giant hairy man arms. :(

*chuckles*

Hutt,do you read?I'm curious.

I never said was,or must be,or had to be.

I said might be. Nothing is a 100% until the game comes out.

I'd never heard of anyone getting something different. If you did that'd be then first I'd heard of someone doing so.

Wow that kid was slow.. first of all the picture of the MS was your prize for answering so many DS q's. It said Marauder underneath because that it YOUR class as chosen by the questions you answered. I got Jedi Weapons or Jedi Master for answering all LS. DoyEEEEe!!?

BTW, the MSG is a man... if you actually pay attention to concept art MSG has big muscular tattood arms. I don't think Atris giant hairy man arms. :(

There was always 2 choices. Either light or dark. It's impossible to get anything besides Marauder or Master, I've tried it like 7 times.

*chuckles*

Hutt,do you read?I'm curious.

I never said was,or must be,or had to be.

I said might be. Nothing is a 100% until the game comes out.

I'd never heard of anyone getting something different. If you did that'd be then first I'd heard of someone doing so.

Ok...I may like Star Wars...but just the Lightsaber combat, and jedi vs sith story, I think its great, kinda a religios battle in comparison, or a epic theme....but nothing else...but still...I have NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER....tpyed anything with *place word here*

GoodGod....who types that stuff....*chuckles*?????? aw man......man o man....