Knights of the New Republic

How can any attractive, matriarchal society go wrong? Seriously.

They never did........ ahh the Dark Elves, I would have loved to be one (then I'd be in charge :blink: )

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

And besides all the cut scenes with them dancing would get old

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And besides all the cut scenes with them dancing would get old

Of the New Jedi Order novels I read, they never danced, but I only read a couple and gave up on em cause they stuck Jade with that crappy disease and she was never doing anything! All I ever saw of the Vong was the pain loving, and the Jedi taking azwhomping, I also liked the force no effect, made you wonder if the Dark side woulda had better luck with lightning.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I guess I need to go on the chopping block too because I liked the Vong.

In every book/movie, we all know that the Force user will win regardless of alignment. Then come the vong and they are schooling Jedi in hand to hand combat. The whole New Jedi Order series gave me a whole new look at Star Wars and I accepted it. The whole struggle with the dark side was stretched a bit thin, but that is my only complaint.

As for the Vong being a villian in a video game? I don't think so. It just wouldn't work out. Especially since so many people on these boards seem to dislike them.

I don't really see the Dark Elf connection with the Vong though.

I don't really see the Dark Elf connection with the Vong though.

Apperantly they danced.

Vongs dancing...*shudders*...as if Ewoks weren't enough... :blink:

Don't know about a third Force user party, because they would basically feel like a poor man's Sith at least for me. I haven't recalled seeing people get sick of the Empire and Stormtroopers, I feel the same about the Sith...ah check that...about cool Sith: Maul, Nihilis, Vader...not the cheesy Sith: Jerec, Desann, etc.

That's what I'm saying, what I remeber was ther stalves turning into snakes and killing people with venomous bites..... whats not to love?

Vongs dancing...*shudders*...as if Ewoks weren't enough... ;)

Don't know about a third Force user party, because they would basically feel like a poor man's Sith at least for me. I haven't recalled seeing people get sick of the Empire and Stormtroopers, I feel the same about the Sith...ah check that...about cool Sith: Maul, Nihilis, Vader...not the cheesy Sith: Jerec, Desann, etc.

That's pretty much why I'd be afraid of it, They'd have to strech thier creativity alot to make it feel like it's own alignment, it would be hard, but I think it would be worthwhile if they could do it right.

Ya I think that's what, more than anything else, made the the books bad

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just can't agree with the Vong capping sorry. But to each thier own oppinion, They'll see it my way when I rule the galaxy anyway.

You can't ask to be an apprintice, then I can't trust you!

God darth gandalf, thats lame,

Anyway, I was refering more to the stories before TNJO, only Thrawn seemed to be a worthy enemy after him nothing.

Thrawn was a good anemy. And Those were good books (Zhan's the Star Wars novel King), so I can go with him, but I don't think a clone of Thrawn would be a fun bad guy for this game, I'd think it was lame.

Ya I'm not a big fan of the cloned leaders thing, How come in the books clones suffered from "clone madness" but all the storm troopers where alright

I'm not 100% that the storm troopers are in fact clones, I think that after awhile they just started a draft, cause the storm troopers SUCK and would've made Jango hang himself in shame.

I agree Shadow. Actually I find the premise of cloning previously used villains lame to begin with. The clones in the movies had a purpose, they were an instant army for Palpatine to take over the galaxy. But cloning Thrawn, Palpatine and the such are things that I never liked.

It's not really hard to come up with a military-like villian like Thrawn, it doesn't need to be a clone of anyone only that it's a true strategist and brilliant enemy commander. Something like Saul was supposed to be in the original game, only that we never saw him do anything for which I was disappointed.

A Thrawn-like leader and a Sidious-like Sith Lord are definately something I'd go with for this potential game. I'd include a Nihilis and Maul to cover the badass Sith fighter lieutenants also, but a combo Empire-like military and a separate Sith Order acolytes would suit me just fine.

I'd make it three Sith Lords (gee, isn't that what this game is?) One a poloticial master, one a military stratagist, and the other an ass whooping saberist who acts as field general, but the catch is that they get along, and don't attempt to kill each other off, and never intended to, so the whole unit works better!

Ya and they hold hands and sing together, and braid each others hair

Ya and they hold hands and sing together, and braid each others hair

<_< This is why you wouldn't be in my empire

He, he, he we think very much alike in our Siths Shadow. A mastermind, his/her badass disciple, and a general leading Sith warriors.

Course for blaster lovers I'd also give them a separate military-like bonus enemy. Whether or not they are in concert with the Sith who knows, maybe they're being manipulated also...many possibilities.

You can always slap a Bounty Hunter in there, maybe even a Fett, people love Fetts!