I'm telling you the plot

Fingolfin though eventually smited by Morgoth was the ultimate bad ass.

and  Battle of Tumhalad?

WOOOOOOT!

All right someone else who understands it all! Kick az!

Yes, the showdown of old Fing and his emanence Morgoth.

Though I'd have to say the Ultimate Bad Az was Mrs. Luthien the elf who walked streight into Morgoths stronghold with her hunny bun Beren, put the old ruler strieght to sleep, and stole the Silmaril right off his bony crown!

Either her or Turin, that Black sword of his was just to cool.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I actually cried when Fingolfin died, come on it said that even after Morgoth beat him that none of his sevant spoke of it with pride, he went one on one with a god and cut him to shreds before he wore down, and he was the grand papy of Gil-Galad(s. star of radiance) very impressive

but guess what, we're off topic

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I cried when those poor bastards formed an army of ALL races, got so close, and lost! God I hated Morgoth at that moment!

But your right, were off topic, lets never speak of this again.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Nirnaeth Arnoediad

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

More: LS, DS and PrC.

Korriban is on the galaxy map from the start but is too well garded by Darth Nihilis' Sith fleet. In order to get there they must either:

LS) Find and rejoin the jedi order on Nar Shaddaa. The PC aquires one of the jedi PrCs and a Padawan. When the time comes to confront Nihilis the jedi join the attack on Korriban.

DS) Join the Sith on Onderon. The PC aquires a Sith PrC, tatoos and an apprentice. They must kill and replace Darth Sion as Sith Lord. In alliance with the Dark Queen of Onderon the PC leads a rebel Sith attack on Korriban.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

It's good to know I wasn't the only person who read the Silmarillion.  B)

tell me about it

It's good to know I wasn't the only person who read the Silmarillion.  B)

tell me about it

Sadly, all Tolkiens works are over-rated.

tell yourself whatever you want, but we havn't gone down in history for a classic have we?

There's no point in arguing personal tastes.

It never lead to anything but waste of time.

Our opinions in this matter are and will remain to be different.

But it's not the end of the world, so cheer up. :blink:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Wasn't upset in the slightest, thanks for respecting an opinion.

To each thier own.

Can anyone tell me what a McGuffin is!?

is it a muffin..... from Mcdonalds?

Salsa, sAlsa!, SAlsa salsa salSA! IbIzA NeW CaSa!!

That would be a McMuffin. If the plot of the story revolved around the McMuffin, but the McMuffin was never actually eaten then the McMuffin would be a McGuffin.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Guest Fallen Jedi
Can anyone tell me what a McGuffin is!?

Its a plot device, like the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. You see it, you wonder about it, but it never comes up again really, it has little or no affect on what actually happens, but is sort of a ploy to keep yu interested.

Well the Silmarillion is a collection of stories that were never really completed by Tolkien. They are basically, if you want to really dumb it down, the prequal to Lord Oof the Rings, except that this coveres almost 3 full ages. Its really for those who loved the lore aspect of Lord of the Rings but I think it was written well enough not to be exclusive.

Actually isn't the Sillmarillion the one he finished but never published, cause I know it was his son who published it.

Then there's unfinished tales which has an excelent, but hole filled, narrative of Turin and his horrible horrible life.

I think that he had planns to change things, and such but I believe it was mostly ready, its been so long since I've read the foreword

Yeah, they were always really long forewards wern't they?

Drigting off topic again, this is better completed through either a new topic or PMing.