Will Ter

Well whatever they use, I think it would also be cool to see unarmed combat between Jedi and Sith, always thought that was missing from the movies.

Yoda and Dooku tried it without weapons. In Ep6 the Emperor prefered that unarmed way too. But I think the close combat of Obi-Wan and Fett is more what you have in mind.

I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a useless feat, considering there's so many different kinds of weapons: blades, blasters, lightsabers, etc.

Yes, why eating with your hands, if you have forks and knifes?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Ok. I think thats all the internet slang i need to know.

So theres IMO,Ditto, and i cant remeber the rest :o

acctually ditto is an old term when it started I don't know but I know it was used in the 80's anyway (ever see the movie Ghost?). If you were asking why was he agreeing its because he I guess was wondering how a finnish phrase was chosen to be used in star wars. As to what ditto means that I explained sort of anyway as did jedipodo.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Ok. I think thats all the internet slang i need to know.

So theres IMO,Ditto, and i cant remeber the rest :)

acctually ditto is an old term when it started I don't know but I know it was used in the 80's anyway (ever see the movie Ghost?). If you were asking why was he agreeing its because he I guess was wondering how a finnish phrase was chosen to be used in star wars. As to what ditto means that I explained sort of anyway as did jedipodo.

IIRC, Ditto is the old school carbon paper copiers they used in schools before the advent of copy machines. Kinda sad that a seventeen year old knows this, and the adults here don't. :o

w00t! I was right: Ditto Machine

:o Good job! well I guess its true you do learn something new everyday! :)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

:o Good job! well I guess its true you do learn something new everyday!  :)

My school was extremely old, and extemely low budget. ;) Plus a few of the teachers still found the Ditto Machine useful for Bog only knows what purpose. I personally found the thing horrid having used it a couple times. :ph34r:

Its simple to block a lightsaber attack if your unarmed and skilled in martial arts, you get close to them....

IF your that clsoe then you can block the attack from the hilt and even attack in a certain way to may them drop the saber.

I got a Vid of a TKA fighting a Jedi, very interesting.....the one who uses TKA in the end wins, but he also ends up using a lightsaber <_<