GREATEST COLLECTION OF KOTOR2 IDEAS EVER ASSEMBLED

I really hate you macewindujr... <_<

Goodbye...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It wasn't supposed to hurt you. Just prove that your being an overly emotional ass hole. ;):( And your the only one who seems to find your own joke to be funny. ;)

Which you are most of the time...i found it to be funny...why? Because it mocks the idiots who actually suggest this stuff, and stuff like it...

I really hate you macewindujr...

Don't tell him that you hate him, tell him why.... <_<

Goodbye...

You forgot - 'you are the weakest link....' ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Don't tell him that you hate him, tell him why.... 

I hate you macewindujr. because you are (as one person put it) an ignorant idiot, and you obviously just seek out people you can get into arguments with... <_<

Find something better to do.

You forgot - 'you are the weakest link....' 

You are the weekest link

Thank you that is all

goodbye...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Goodbye...

You forgot - 'you are the weakest link....' :lol:

What's your problem?

Who me? Nothing, i just think this guy sounds like Ann Robinson. :D

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You sound like the weakest link:

For example (refering to a car) it's paint was scratched. Or its red.

The first sentace is some thing belonging and the second sentance is an example of 'it is' being sortened.

I remember that 3 page discussion of the English language... :lol:

You sound like the weakest link:

What does that have to do with you sounding like Ann Robinson? 

It doesnt have anything to do with me sounding like Ann Robinson.

Not too bright are you?

Thank you that is all...

I remember that 3 page discussion of the English language... :lol:

I know.... :p

At least it was interesting.... :p

It was fun.

To be honest with you, i dont care about grammer, i was just in the mood for an argument. Now i think about it, it's one of those stupid things, "its" or "it's". ;)

So why bring it up then?

Ur just sh1t stirring!

Goodbye! 

You spelled "****" wrong and just incase your brain cannot comprehend how it is spelled from the way i spelled it, it is spelled s-h-i-t...

Thank you that is all...

Smart enough not to get back into this discussion!

Besides, why r u defending this guy? I seen you rag on loads of people on this board!

He defends me because we share a common intrrest in that we both dislike macewindujr. Or at least i hace come to believe that he does i could be wrong...

Thank you that is all

So why bring it up then?

Ur just sh1t stirring!

Goodbye!

Besides, why r u defending this guy? I seen you rag on loads of people on this board!

He defends me because we share a common intrrest in that we both dislike macewindujr. Or at least i hace come to believe that he does i could be wrong...

Thank you that is all

Maybe u should practice ur english b4 having ago at others!

I was trying not to be too rude as u aint supposed to swear on these boards!

Moron!  - is that clear enough for you! 

Thank you for clearing up the fact that I "ain't" (or as I like to say "am not") supposed to swear on these boards.

I was trying not to be too rude as u aint supposed to swear on these boards!

Moron!

Thank you that is all

Sometimes he is a hassle, sometimes not...

Only some people, like yourself, have annoyed me....not loads really, and just lately after all these newbs and mindless incessant drivel...and plus, he hasn't really annoyed me... :)

Hey wait a minute wasn't it you who said that you are

...?

So get out of the discussion.

Thank you that is all...

Thank you that is all

Sometimes he is a hassle, sometimes not...

Only some people, like yourself, have annoyed me....not loads really, and just lately after all these newbs and mindless incessant drivel...and plus, he hasn't really annoyed me... :)

What i annoyed you cas we had an argument about grammer??? :)

Atleast i didn't insult you and i aint holding a grudge! R u?