Difficulty

I see on the forums that a lot of people gripe about how short Kotor was. Many people are suggesting that they make the game longer. This would add more time to the production of the game and I would rather have Kotor II sooner rather than later. So my suggestion falls under my biggest gripe of Kotor I and that is the game was way too easy. A way to fix both the problem of too short and too easy would be that after you beat it the first time you could unlock a Jedi Master type difficulty. This way they could effectively double the game length without adding to much programming. What do you guys think?

The game is basically finished from Obsidian's perspective. I think balance and difficulty issues may be addressed, but it's done from a design perspective.

So we hope anyway.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I agree. I think it was a good thread. I'm just pointing out that the time for getting suggestions into the game has passed a bit.

I'm wondering whether at this point, ALL suggestions are pretty much moot because of the stage of production/completion.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)