Prstige classes

Gromnir is a gadfly. And a master at that. His posts makes certain boards more lively. Funny stuff.

On Topic: I don't really see a need to add prestige classes. Although Obsidian probably needs to add them to give the game a more seemingly "epic" feel to it.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Why does this topic need to die? If you were referring to the off-topicness that this thread meandered off to, you should look at your last few posts.

...I don't like prestige classes.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Why does this topic need to die? If you were referring to the off-topicness that this thread meandered off to, you should look at your last few posts.

It needs to die because it's been a topic so many damn times in the last week. <_< So if it doesn't die of natural causes, I'll kill it myself... :huh: :ph34r:

HEY! LOOKEY HERE! Another thread that's degenerated into an "OMG j00 r teh illitr8, gromneer!" thread. What does Gromnir's posting style have to do with anything? As difficult as his style can be to read, I must admit that it annoys me less than people that truncate "you are" into "your". There's an apostrophe and an "e" there.

Anyway, back on topic, what is this thread all about?

every time a new group o' folks appear, we go through same thing. go figure. wouldn't be so bad if at least one of these folks would show some imagination or style.

*sigh*

as to the thread and what it were 'bout 'fore the Gromnir stuff got going, it were not a "i hate prestige classes," thread at all. was simply a poster

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

HEY! LOOKEY HERE! Another thread that's degenerated into an "OMG j00 r teh illitr8, gromneer!" thread. What does Gromnir's posting style have to do with anything? As difficult as his style can be to read, I must admit that it annoys me less than people that truncate "you are" into "your". There's an apostrophe and an "e" there.

every time a new group o' folks appear, we go through same thing. go figure. wouldn't be so bad if at least one of these folks would show some imagination or style.

*sigh*

as to the thread and what it were 'bout 'fore the Gromnir stuff got going, it were not a "i hate prestige classes," thread at all. was simply a poster

*sigh*

."My apologies. I didn't realize idiotic posting styles were supposed to be tolerated."

as 'posed to idiotic posts?

as soon as you get a mod tag, then we will maybe consider what you is thinking should and should not be tolerated.

btw, watch out for the grammar errors.

oh, and at least pretend to be on topic...

based on what little info we got, there seems to be little to distinguish the prestige classes from the kotor 2 core classes, and as such, one cannot help but wonder what purpose they actually serve. we will have to get more details

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Guest Fallen Jedi

You don't have to choose any prestige class if you don't want to.

You can play the game through with only the main jedi class.

You don't have to choose any prestige class if you don't want to.

You can play the game through with only the main jedi class.

:p Where did you here that from?

Guest Fallen Jedi

I don't remember exatly but I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere around here.

I'll ask the devs to confirm.