Sue that french bastard!

Mr. Teatime

Seems the IPLY shareholders - at least one of them - is getting pissed off at Hearve's fraud and deception.

http://forums.interplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=39424

He's threatening legal action against Hearve for funneling money off IPLY to Titus, and Heave won't reply to his emails. Whilst it's a relatively small thing at the moment, only a forum thread, I'm hoping the day will come when we see that bastard broken.

Yes I read that post as well. About time they be made accountable to shareholders. I can't imagine how they ever were able to lay off a large percentage of their staff like with Black Isle and yet not announce it publicly either, not to mention this.

You know, I think I've got to the point where I just don't care about IPLY anymore. I could care less if Hearve gets sued. I don

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

GO BLOODSUCKING LAWYERS GO !!!

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque