Other characters

Haha I wallow in the depths of ignorance and am proud of it!! BTW, to what would you enlighten me? The wisdom of the Shinto?

About the need for faith! Any way, i still believe that this person will be a possible party member!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yes but in the first game they did not show u wearing that amour! They showed you the amour that the sith soldiers would wear, this is different. The trailer indicates that this person could be a party member.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

This is probably easy to answer, but how do you know you're not fighting that person?

You could be but the they would still be a fairly important character. Or maybe you have to fight them to prove ur worth b4 they join u! :p

About the need for faith! Any way, i still believe that this person will be a possible party member!

:blink::p

Who are you? George Micheal?

Cheers!

c[] Cheers!

This is probably easy to answer, but how do you know you're not fighting that person?

You could be but the they would still be a fairly important character. Or maybe you have to fight them to prove ur worth b4 they join u! :p

Or they could be a random unimportant sith soldier...

Or they could be a random unimportant sith soldier...

Then why feature then, why not just surprise u?

And i know what ur goin to say!

They put it in to make you think it was an important charater just to throw u off track!

:blink::p

Who are you? George Micheal?

Cheers!

c[] Cheers!

:blink::huh::huh:

I was just commenting on the fact that you always end your post with the word cheers, even if you not actually thanking any1! But i also added a little something of my own!

c[] Cheers! ;)

I was just commenting on the fact that you always end your post with the word cheers, even if you not actually thanking any1! But i also added a little something of my own!

c[] Cheers! :p

I dont put down "Cheers" as a thank you. Its a term used both in America, Australia, Ireland, Scotland and Britian before drinking a beer or some other booze. Also it can be used in place of the word goodbye. Here is an example

Friend:See ya around.

Me: Yeah cheers mate.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

c[] Cheers! ;)

I dont put down "Cheers" as a thank you. Its a term used both in America, Australia, Ireland, Scotland and Britian before drinking a beer or some other booze. Also it can be used in place of the word goodbye. Here is an example

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Well i have lived in two of those countries and visited the rest and have never heard it used to replace the word goodbye. Only as you say b4 a drink or as an expression of thanks!

And come to think of it. Even if you are using it as you do. Why do you say goodbye at the end of each post? Do u leave the room each time or something? :)

The individual in the silver armor in question is a party member. ;)

-Akari

Well i was right all along! I told y'all to have faith! :)

The individual in the silver armor in question is a party member. :)

-Akari

One of the areas in which I always had a problem suspending my disbelief was how each planet had an atmosphere breathable by pretty much every race. Is the tubing on the armor an attempt to change this?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Well i was right all along! I told y'all to have faith! :)

Yeah thanks George Micheal. <_<

Cheers!

Hes left the room again!

Faith! ;)

c[] Cheers! ;)

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Well i have lived in two of those countries and visited the rest and have never heard it used to replace the word goodbye. Only as you say b4 a drink or as an expression of thanks!

And come to think of it. Even if you are using it as you do. Why do you say goodbye at the end of each post? Do u leave the room each time or something? :)

Well I and all the ppl I live around say cheers for goodbye and a few other meanings, I live in N.E. England btw if that helps :)

Cheers, *CHUCKLES*

Thats where i'm from! I've never heard it. If i have i've never noticed it!

Faith! :)

ok ok you win this one... but I will be back and I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith my friend Faith! :)

You mean Faith from BTVS, the rogue slayer who turns homicide? She's alos really lecherous. Yah, I think she's a cool character too.

No, i mean Tony Faith from C2TG!

Faith! :)