A Question for PC Users

And so the flames resurface when I disagree with popular opinion, how suprising, do u realy have to drag the dead wheight that is the past with u wherever u go, if u read the other boards (not obsidian) u would know whats been going on, and have ur proof that there was work, read through the forum pages a bit and u'll find a post by me, but that probaly won't matter to u anyways. I don't want this thread to degenerate into flames and crap. I've stated my opinion on the topic already.

Flames and crap? I really didn't think that what I said would be considered flaming.....I do however think it's laughable that you still say it's real. :huh:

Let's just say I'll be playing  KotOR II on the PC in december.... :)

So yeah, I'll be here.  :ph34r:

yea, im just going to borrow the xbox version and see how some xbox emulators work. if it doesnt work, then i'll have to wait till feb...

My PC

P3 900

640MB PC133 SDRAM

20GB Samsung 7200 RPM

Chaintech GeForce FX 5200

SB Live Value

Let's just say I'll be playing  KotOR II on the PC in december.... :unsure:

yea, im just going to borrow the xbox version and see how some xbox emulators work. if it doesnt work, then i'll have to wait till feb...

My PC

P3 900

640MB PC133 SDRAM

20GB Samsung 7200 RPM

SB Live Value

That's what I'm doing too now that Jag has shown me the way. I'll borrow my friend's copy burn an ISO (illegal, but I'll still be buying the PC version, so hey, no harm, no foul. :p ), and give it back, meanwhile playing KotOR2 on a Billy Gates Box emulator. :D

Let's just say I'll be playing  KotOR II on the PC in december.... :rolleyes:

My PC

P3 900

640MB PC133 SDRAM

20GB Samsung 7200 RPM

SB Live Value

There are no X-Box emulators that run any commercial games. It will be sometime before that happends. PS2 is coming along nicely however.

Let's just say I'll be playing  KotOR II on the PC in december.... :)

My PC

P3 900

640MB PC133 SDRAM

20GB Samsung 7200 RPM

SB Live Value

There are no X-Box emulators that run any commercial games. It will be sometime before that happends. PS2 is coming along nicely however.

Actually, Xeon's looking quite good. It's only been around about a month, and it's already running Halo perfectly, and Panzer Dragoon Orta, though admittedly a bit laggy. In a couple of months, I could easily see it running KotOR2, especially since the creator of the original Billy Gates Box Emulator (CXBX) is trying to contact _SF_ (Creator of Xeon) to collaborate. :)