Kotor 2 difficulty

I'm all for making the game harder. Harder games = more fun. I'd love to change it around ingame instead of having a set level all the time. Can't recall if KOTOR 1 did this or not.

And on the topic of IQ tests: A lot of the ones online are just silly. I was told I had over Einstein's on a test once, which was just, well, dumb. Most tests nowadays are dumbed down for the "larger" crowd. If you want to know your actual IQ, people, go to a shrink and take a test. ;)

Ahem. Had to get this out of my system.

Fnord.

I'm all for making the game harder. Harder games = more fun. I'd love to change it around ingame instead of having a set level all the time. Can't recall if KOTOR 1 did this or not.

Ehh... Harder games != more fun. Better games = more fun. Better being a completely subjective thing. The original poster (Alexia?) had the right idea with a variable setting. If the default setting is not your cup of tea, by all means change it to suit your playing style. Just leave options open for both the less skilled and the expert players B)

And on the topic of IQ tests: A lot of the ones online are just silly. I was told I had over Einstein's on a test once, which was just, well, dumb. Most tests nowadays are dumbed down for the "larger" crowd. If you want to know your actual IQ, people, go to a shrink and take a test. :unsure:

Did the Mensa test a decade (give or take a few years) ago. Scored 168. Laughed my ass off, as I don't consider myself very bright and I suck at math. You can't take those things serious at all.

Ask youself this, are you skilled and resourceful enough for whatever you want to do in life ? If so, great. If not, either work harder than others or do a reality check and set yourself some new, achievable targets (did the last one a few times myself :o)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein