More bountys

DS points if you kill them, which is obvious, and LS points if you let them live, and more LS points if they were convicted felons, however they explain that...and the guy that your chasing after either surrenders or offers you more money than the bounty to let him go free...DS points for that if they are bad? Or LS points if they are actually good and just prosecuted against...and if you keep the captives in your ship, the bounty might go up, or it might go down...just a flip of a coin...

DS points if you kill them, which is obvious, and LS points if you let them live, and more LS points if they were convicted felons,

I think that an important distinction should be made here. Lightside points if you let them live, -and- hand them over to the proper governmental authorities. Dark Side points if you let them live and hand them over a local crime lord that also put out a bounty for your quarry.

DS points if you kill them, which is obvious, and LS points if you let them live, and more LS points if they were convicted felons,

I think that an important distinction should be made here. Lightside points if you let them live, -and- hand them over to the proper governmental authorities. Dark Side points if you let them live and hand them over a local crime lord that also put out a bounty for your quarry.

Good point.

icebox15: Does your instinct to torture them exceed your want for money? But it would be cool to torture some poor sap who everybody wants, find out that the price has gone up, and give him to the biggest crime lord...that'll max you out quick on DS points... :rolleyes:

But it would be cool to torture some poor sap who everybody wants, find out that the price has gone up, and give him to the biggest crime lord...that'll max you out quick on DS points... :)

BRILIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceman1731.jpg

But it would be cool to torture some poor sap who everybody wants, find out that the price has gone up, and give him to the biggest crime lord...that'll max you out quick on DS points... :lol:

yep

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I definitely agree

I like the person's idea that there should be like 10 per planet

Since there would be so many bounty quests though, i think they would have to make it so that the bounty didn't necessarily give dark-side points....because otherwise you would miss out on so much if you were a light tside jedi

I totally agree. There should be an empire bounty place or something. That has TONS of bounties. And the more you do bounties the more some people may recognize you etc. Bigger ones harder to kill/find etc. There should be bounties where you arent even tipped about where they are, just 'wanted' Blahk Majoran reward 500 credits etcetc. And you collect it if you find them. I would like to see a reemergence of the Geoharidians(sp?) too.

Ambrosia3.gif

But it would be cool to torture some poor sap who everybody wants, find out that the price has gone up, and give him to the biggest crime lord...that'll max you out quick on DS points... :huh:

Yes, I know... ;)

As for more bounties, there shouldn't be TONS of bounties, only about 75, which should be the maximum number allowed...but as stated, there should be random numbers of bounties on each planet, which would be more realistic...and we should really take in Dead Skin Mask's idea about fleshing out the bounty more...not on all of them, of course, just some of them... ;)