The New Force Powers

Well from someone who has only evr done ds once and ls 99.9% of the time. I do not tink that the jedi r 'faires' as Darth Sirius put it.

I may just be a big softy/all round good guy but i hated the ds. I do not think that this idea of bullying cash out of somone is cool or fun. Even if they r just compuetr game characters. (I did reach ls master, so i must be a real good guy ;) B) )

I know it is just a game, but for such a great game (KOTOR) i take things a little more serioulsly as many decisions u make affect ur alingment.

I just like being a good guy in games.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

*knocks on wood*  Ok back to the topic... what exactly does the Battle Meditation do?  It 'seems' to do nothing because the PC was still getting his butt whooped after activating it.

The whole video was dodged. None of the powers did anything/were used correctly.

except,maybe force crush.though a more impressive display is in one of the screen shots released before.

I love the 'quiver' just before the *crunch*! icon_evillol.gif

:(

[diabolical plan] Now all we need is a Selkath...[/diabolical plan]

I dont think we need to hear about your sexual preferences. :unsure:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!