A few requests...

rick

Just some small requests:

1) Can we have a button (or use the same button as "fluorish") to hide weapons or deactivate lightsabers? (or better yet, if we can "hide" the lightsaber). It just seems a little stupid to have the lightsaber on for a good 5 seconds after the last enemy fell. Also, holding lightsabers in your hands all the way through makes jedis seem less... calm.

2) Can the animation for "walking" be improved? "Walking" in KoTOR1 seems weird, particularly when you wield two melee weapons or two lightsabers

Thanks

Just some small requests:

1) Can we have a button (or use the same button as "fluorish") to hide weapons or deactivate lightsabers? (or better yet, if we can "hide" the lightsaber).  It just seems a little stupid to have the lightsaber on for a good 5 seconds after the last enemy fell.  Also, holding lightsabers in your hands all the way through makes jedis seem less... calm.

2) Can the animation for "walking" be improved?  "Walking" in KoTOR1 seems weird, particularly when you wield two melee weapons or two lightsabers

Thanks

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that there were mentions of this earlier...

it has been implemented that button that switches between weapons configurations so you leave the second configuration empty and when you hit the button you are left with nothing in hand so it can be done - but you can't have the second weapon configuration if you want to use the empty hands thing

Use the search next time you want to post something. This has been covered many times.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

what the hell does that have to do with that but ya that might be an ok answer as to what happened to revan tho i dont know if many people would like it if bastill fell for female revan....

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together