Prayer

I read in an interview that they said they were expecting approx. 40 hours worth of gameplay. The original had an expected 60 hours of gameplay. I do hope it's longer than that.

Of course, since in reality KOTOR1 only took about 30 hours (or less if you're being extra-speedy; takes me about 30 hours), maybe they took that difference into account and the 40 hours figure will be more accurate :)

I just hope that KOTOR Sith Lords is longer then then the first KOTOR that is the only complaint I have about the first one...

Its going to be the same or slightly longer than the first game.....or so they say :)

IIRC, they stated that there will be less areas than in KotOR, but bigger instead.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just hope that KOTOR Sith Lords is longer then then the first KOTOR that is the only complaint I have about the first one...

Its going to be the same or slightly longer than the first game.....or so they say :)

IIRC, they stated that there will be less areas than in KotOR, but bigger instead.

Thats a nice trade-off. Perhaps that means less loading times too.