Are we going to talk Football?

kumquatq3

Dah. This is my surefire hit. I expect them to win. Atlanta has won despite not being at their best while Detroit has done better than expected. I expect Detroit to finally come crashing down.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

At least the Giants won even with their crappy coach. ;)

Admit it vol, you love the guy. He's got the Giants at 4-1. Everyone was expecting you guys to finish last in your division.

You love Tom Coughlin, and are afraid to admit your true feelings. :)

Btw, my picks stunk too, San Diego? What the heck is happening down there?

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

"He's got the Giants at 4-1."

No. The players are the ones that got them there.

However, if comments like what Strahan said continue to pour out then *maybe* I might give him a second chance...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

San Diego? What the heck is happening down there?

Drew Brees is this year's Jon Kitna-- a QB with his back against the wall who is playing far too well for management to shove aside for their new golden boy. The amazing thing is that their offensive line is giving him some time (and giving Tomlinson some holes).

That and the powder-blue throwback uni's they wore this week are cool.

As for my Giants, if you think their current record is shocking, check out their next few games: [bye], Detroit, @Minnesota, Chicago, @Arizona. They could be 6-3 or even 7-2 after that stretch.

I hate the Packers, but I really respect Farve as a player. You hate to see him playing like this these last two years. You would like to see someone like him to go out like Elway, but it looks like he'll have to leave GreenBay for that to happen.

I mean, he still has the arm strength, but he is just making dumb dumb choices and is off the mark alot.

*Walk into a room full of overseas people. Looking around the room, feeling out of place*

Well i dont know most of the teams you guys are talking about. If i had to mention our teams over hear you'd guys would not know what i was talking about.

*Feeling even more out of place, closing the door and walking out*

Well i dont know most of the teams you guys are talking about. If i had to mention our teams over hear you'd guys would not know what i was talking about.

We're not even talking the same sport, I imagine. :)

anyways, because we all do soooo welll last week.....

Chargers over Falcons

Bills over Dolphins (I was THIS close to picking the Dolphins, just couldn't do it)

Redskins over Bears (and I'm going to the game...)

Browns over Bengals

Lions over Packers

Jags over Cheifs

Seahawks over Pats (My upset pick)

Jets over 49ers

Eagles over Panthers

Titans over Texans

Broncos over Raiders

Steelers over Cowboys

Vikings over Saints

Rams over Bucs

I would say that the Jets over the 49ers is this weeks lock

I thought you guys might be interested:

As you prolly know, Rex Grossman is hurt and Jonathan Quinn is starting for the Bears (and has played very poorly the last two games).

Now the Bears will be splitting practice time between Quinn and Craig Krenzel. So we might be seeing if Krenzel has what it takes soon enough.

Interesting kumquatq3 I just read the article on chicagosports.com. It sounds like Quinn has to play his butt off to keep the job.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson