Crazy Game Ideas

All this food talk makes me wonder if there's ever been a cooking game? Maybe there should be a "God of Cookery" RPG/Action :lol:

Seriously, I would want to see a RPG set in modern times. Maybe in conflict areas like Afghanistan or places in Africa, where someone really could be out there alone and have to fight all the time.

Controlling a 5 foot tall piece of Tofu wearing glasses as the main character.

It's not exactly the same, but in Monkey Island 3 you could make Guybrush wear a piece of tofu on his head as a mask. It was a classic Monkey Island moment when I had tried almost everything and then "...oh what the heck, try putting the tofu on him..." *click* :)

The tofu made him look quite tall too...

more Nym-like charcters ;)

Had to love Nym, standing there in that gloomy dark magenta light, selling those.. *most* potent items. :)

Yeah Nym was uhm : B) hehe. a real businessman. always know where to profit and doesn't care about the consequences.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Beyond Wasteland

Wasteland 2000

Wasteland Revisited

Wasteland 2

Atomic Mega Super Wasteland ++

Wasteland 3D

Deus Ex: Wasteland

The Elder Scrolls 4: Wasteland

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

All this food talk makes me wonder if there's ever been a cooking game? Maybe there should be a "God of Cookery" RPG/Action :)

Seriously, I think I played a game about cooking on my Commodore 64 a thousand years ago! I just can't remember its name, but you were definitely a chef.. It wasn't an RPG or anything and I think you just had to serve customers with food before they became angry and left. Great fun!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Thumbs up on the Family Guy and Columbo ideas. They were some of the most sane that were brought up. As for split personality one.. it has been done, but perhaps they wanted it incorporated differently.

I got another Babylon 5!! Heh.. an RPG, a strategy game, AND a flight sim. T hat would be great.

Anyway I got an idea when I was reading some of this stuff. While it HAS been done.. the US hasn't really experimented on games with a mini-game engine as the Japanese have done. There is likely a demand or US market for games with dating sims and it be cool to see a game with a good sim in place incorporated in the story or at least intergrated in the overall gameplay independent of the story.