New Interview with Chris Parker and Chris Avellone

Nice. A bit short, but nice. Too bad the Obsidian crew still seem to feel gagged by.. someone. A few questions were left unanswered. Again. Oh well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

most of the questions didnt help, except for the last one. i remember when i was new to these forums i was talking about battles in the game, and asked if there would be one. it seems that there is a possibility that there may be a big battle. :)

most of the questions didnt help, except for the last one. i remember when i was new to these forums i was talking about battles in the game, and asked if there would be one. it seems that there is a possibility that there may be a big battle. :)

it was said somwhere that all your npcs would face off against a particularly nasty baddie, but you wouldn't have control over them, iirc

The devs have been willing to give a flat no when the answer is no.

MCA said they were exploring various levels of the mentor/apprentice relationship, and didn't say no to having an apprentice character. I'd bet money it's a part of the story.