For the Lakers Fans!!!

kumquatq3

Brainless.

Will Mitch have a job in a couple months?

Of course he will, maybe not with the Lakers tho. I mean, the guy has a last name that refers to the act of hitting someone in the balls to check for protective gear. You just can't buy entertainment like that.

``It's certainly a disappointing day in a lot of ways in Los Angeles. I can't deny that,'' general manager Mitch Kupchak said. ``He's had an impact in so many ways on the franchise and the city of Los Angeles.''

What a stupid retard. You traded the guy, you twit, because you didn't want him there.

Anyway. I shall don a Miami avvy when the season rolls around :D

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Did someone say 1996?

I don't think so.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Years of physiced up Shaq arrivals: 1996, 2004.

Jerry West was the GM then as well...not Kupchak.

Jerry West will be missed.

Yes he will. I doubt this would have happened if he were still there.

More news: Kobe stays on Lakers!

Good news for Laker fans, bad news for Laker haters.

^ Another disappointment for Clippers Fans :)

What? D-Fish going to GS? What gives?

Yeah, seriously... I didn't know they were still a team! :p

j/k

Source: Divac headed back to Lakers

By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer

July 20, 2004

Vlade Divac has reached an agreement to rejoin the Los Angeles Lakers, leaving the Sacramento Kings after six seasons, an NBA source told The Associated Press.

The deal with the 36-year-old Serbian center was expected to be finalized by Tuesday, the source said on condition of anonymity.

Earlier in Belgrade, Serbia-Montenegro, Divac said he was leaving the Kings.

Great. Now the Laker's have replaced Derek Fisher.

Great. Now the Laker's have replaced Derek Fisher.

word is payton still wants to be bought out

That's not what I meant. I meant they have replaced Fisher with Divac...get it? :(:lol: