4 endings

Eventhough i haven't tried the earlier ones, i'm currently playing FFX on the PS2 and enjoying it, but i guess that's just me <_<

//EDIT: Sure it has it flaws, like Tidus being a whiny annoying jock and VO isn't the best in the world, but characters like Auron balances it all out IMO

X is good, but the main character was flawed. I couldn't stand being him.

The story is ok, I guess. It's just that it wasn't as "epic" as I thought it would be.

VII was crap?... ehhh... to each his own I guess.

VIII had potential, but the gameplay was very problematic. I didn't like the magic system, they should've left it alone. The story was pretty damn good, but towards the end, it became lacking.

The junction system of FF VIII required a good deal learning, it was not bad ... just required people to learn how to use it.

There were some problems with the way magic worked but more because we could not dump the magic we had (except in combat) and were forced to refine it from items or steal it from enemies.

FF VIII is my favorite too ...

drakron.png

I played into the third disc of FFVIII but never beat it. Maybe someday.

The plot didn't seem as good as FFVII, though I enjoyed the gameplay more than VII. I enjoyed IX a whole lot too, and no one talks about that game.

The junction system of FF VIII required a good deal learning, it was not bad ... just required people to learn how to use it.

There were some problems with the way magic worked but more because we could not dump the magic we had (except in combat) and were forced to refine it from items or steal it from enemies.

FF VIII is my favorite too ...

Same here FF VIII was my favorite too. Oh crap! Drakron and I agree on something.. Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Cheers!