Screenshots on the official site

So far all the locations we know about original or EU (excuding Dantooine's mention in ep IV). In KotOR we visited one planet seen in the movies (Tatooine). I would imagine they would try to get in at least one location visited in the movies into The Sith Lords. The most likely candidates would seem to be Coruscant, Yavin IV or Naboo.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

The planet must be the Borg homeworld, or Cybertron.

/me starts humming "Transformers, robots in the sky...."

Damn you! :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That dark city looks like Taris, btw.

Doesn't to me. Taris skyscrapers were all rounded, these have lots of jagged semi-random edges. Maybe taris is in the process of being rebuilt, but I can't imagine they still have the population for a giant skyscraper city.

Check out 47 and 53 of 60 on the X-box screens of the official site. Compare that to 11 and 10 of 28 on the swkotor_sithlords site.

Also, do you see any of those trademark round landing pads of taris? There's just that one docking port, with what I assume to be a flying car in it's bay. You're stating that it's the Taris tileset. Considering that KotOR doesn't even use tilesets,

It's pretty difficult to reuse tilesets for the sequel. Skylines, maybe, but I think those screenshots above pretty much prove that wrong.

Maybe you're looking at other screenshots, but I imagine those are old. I can't see them putting TWO dark city worlds in the game, but maybe. I figure whatever screenshot you're looking at is an earlier version before they had made their own skyline, and were using the Taris skyline for a placeholder. Maybe it's the vertical lighting that reminded you of Taris? It doesn't really matter.

Look at some of those other LA screenshots. Do you remember ever being a Jedi on taris, fighting Sith at the places that it shows in those screenshots?

Another idea: Could it be Telos? I dunno. No one's suggested it, maybe because it's a stupid idea for some reason.

Coruscant could be much different, couldn't it? Blah. Regardless, the architecture looks VERY very evil to me. Imposing, sharp, dark, dimly lit. Except for that it doesn't look like an undercity, unless the undercity here is just below the canopy of the forest of skyscrapers.

I don't remember coruscant in the movies looking that dark.

I did think of Telos (and I think I mentioned it somewhere) but Telos was itself seriously damaged by Sith bombardment and the city in the screenshots looks undamaged.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!