SITH TATOOS

I've seen somewhere Darth Maul was a Zabrak from Iridonia and

he etched painful Sith tatoos over entire body - well he was fanatic

if you ask me :lol:

I think it would be nice to see some more evil characters with Sith tatoos in Kotor2.

I know there were Yutura and Uthar Wyn in Kotor, but they were not totally covered

with tatoos like Maul was.

And there can be some npc tatoo artist in the game who can do one of these to your

playing character if he/she is on Dark side.

I've seen somewhere Darth Maul was a Zabrak from Iridonia and

he etched painful Sith tatoos over entire body - well he was fanatic

if you ask me :)

I think it would be nice to see some more evil characters with Sith tatoos in Kotor2.

I know there were Yutura and Uthar Wyn in Kotor, but they were not totally covered

with tatoos like Maul was.

And there can be some npc tatoo artist in the game who can do one of these to your

playing character if he/she is on Dark side.

They weren't Sith Tattoos if I remember correctly, the body tattooing is part of Zabrak culture, so it was a Zabrak thing. Maybe being a Sith contributed to the style of the tattoos, but the tattooing itself is a cultural thing.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Looking at the head models ...

As they stand it would be possible playing around with the dark side heads (I seen a mod do that) to achive that effect but go around getting a tatoo would mean making the game swap head models and that means less total heads.

drakron.png

As they stand it would be possible playing around with the dark side heads (I seen a mod do that) to achive that effect but go around getting a tatoo would mean making the game swap head models and that means less total heads.

If its possible to layer textures all they would have to do is hit a flag that said which tattoo is chosen and apply it to the current head. As long as texture layering is possible I don't think it would be all that complicated.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised...considering multitexturing has been around for quite some time now.

This would probably be the most likely implementation seeing as they do have control over the shape of the character models (specifically the parts with skin exposed).

? why?

you take the heads that you've already created, change the colour a bit and add a tattoo somewhere on the head. that's not that much work. i can do that within minutes in maya if i've got the heads and the tattoo ready. just superimpose on the texture.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Guest Michael Chu
And there should be a part where your party members take you to a bar, get you drunk and then take you to a tattoo parlor and get nerfherder writen on your back.

I always thought a tattoo on your genitals would make for a more appealing drinking story... :unsure:

Is that a Down Periscope reference, perchance?

And there should be a part where your party members take you to a bar, get you drunk and then take you to a tattoo parlor and get nerfherder writen on your back.

I always thought a tattoo on your genitals would make for a more appealing drinking story... :unsure:

<nods head emphatically> :p

It was also on McHale's Navy. ;)

I always thought a tattoo on your genitals would make for a more appealing drinking story... ;)

<nods head emphatically> :)

that's nice, but what will sw nerds tell about that one?

I always thought a tattoo on your genitals would make for a more appealing drinking story... :)

<nods head emphatically> :)

It was also on McHale's Navy. :p

I dunno, but anyone with the bawls to have Dark Lord of the Sith tattooed across their scrotum is a complete badass in my book. :p

I always thought a tattoo on your genitals would make for a more appealing drinking story... ;)

<nods head emphatically> :p

I dunno, but anyone with the bawls to have Dark Lord of the Sith tattooed across their scrotum is a complete badass in my book. :)

So we all agreed.It's now up to devs :)