dead bodies

One of the best things about KOTOR was finding skeletons of former Jedi and/or Sith with kewl stuff on em'. I hope there will be alot more of those instances, or even some situations where you can buy "long lost" rare items, or items with historical significance. :huh: ^_^ :o B) ;)-_-:wub::) :angry: :p;):huh:;):p

Well.........went a little overboard huh? :huh: he he he he

One of the best things about KOTOR was finding skeletons of former  Jedi and/or Sith with kewl stuff on em'. I hope there will be alot more of those instances, or even some situations where you can buy "long lost" rare items, or items with historical significance. :huh:  ^_^  :o  B)  ;)  ;)  :huh:  :)  :angry:  :p  :p  :huh:  :wub:  :) 

Well.........went a little overboard huh? -_-  he he he he

Just a little ;)

But yea I would like to find more of these things, maybe not just on dead bodies and sellers, but maybe in sith tombs ala indiana jones with traps and stuff :o

From a gaming point of view I think it's cool. But if you want to be anal about it, how exactly are half these items still on these dead bodies? I can understand the ones you find in tombs or whatnot, but when there's a dead body in a relatively crowded or travelled area, wouldn't you think someone before you would notice the big ol' blaster rifle sticking out of the corps?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I dug how well Bioware seemed to research the setting, and threw in references to the comics and EU. You weren't required to know the setting to play the game, but those who were fans got some special treatment.

The problem is that Bioware covered much of the territory from the comics in the first game.

Very true.......but, honestly, I wouldnt even mind made-up stuff from the SW past. :lol:

Its all made up anyway....you didnt think it was all true did you? :lol:;):huh:

Not all of it! The planets, powers and some people (Quel Droma, Exar Kun, Ragnos and more)

Very true.......but, honestly, I wouldnt even mind made-up stuff from the SW past. :lol:

Its all made up anyway....you didnt think it was all true did you? :lol:;):huh:

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHYYYY?????!!!!!

And here I thought it was ALL true all along....all those prayers to the Jedi Gods!!!

All those late nights meditating, all those......well you get the point.

Very true.......but, honestly, I wouldnt even mind made-up stuff from the SW past. ;)

Its all made up anyway....you didnt think it was all true did you? :lol::lol::p

Not all of it! The planets, powers and some people (Quel Droma, Exar Kun, Ragnos and more)

:huh: no really its all made up! :p none of it is really real, its just fantasy ;) sorry to shatter your illusions :o

In England the Force is recognized as being the Jedi religion in their latest Census. A bunch of people in the UK listed it as their relgion in real life on the latest census. I kid you not.

And some guys in the states have recently opened up a Jedi Academy.

In England the Force is recognized as being the Jedi religion in their latest Census.  A bunch of people in the UK listed it as their relgion in real life on the latest census.  I kid you not.

Now that is true :D I live there and so many people stated jedi as their religion it was enough to be recognised as an official religion :( .....I kid you not :lol:

Very true.......but, honestly, I wouldnt even mind made-up stuff from the SW past. ;)

Its all made up anyway....you didnt think it was all true did you? :blink::lol::p

:blink: no really its all made up! :huh: none of it is really real, its just fantasy :( sorry to shatter your illusions :o

I thought you were talking about in the SW universe, not in the real world. Sure its all made up. KOTOR could have not existed in the past of the Star Wars world

In England the Force is recognized as being the Jedi religion in their latest Census.  A bunch of people in the UK listed it as their relgion in real life on the latest census.  I kid you not.

And some guys in the states have recently opened up a Jedi Academy.

Where do I sign up? :(

i second that

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together