Fourth Tier Force Powers

This being a sequel and all and them wanting improved feats and powers etc. I was just wondering if we heard if there will be four tier force powers. Like an example would be maybe

1. Wound available level 1

2. Choke available level 6

3. Kill available level 12

4. Crush available level 18

or something like that. Or is crush starting a whole new type of force power?

and maybe they could add 3 tiers to some of the 2 tier ones like immunity and breach. also I think tier 4 lightning would be amazing.

Yeah about using 2nd tier when you have 3 is interesting. But do you know how many force powers you would have to cycle through if you went through all the tiers of all the force powers you have? I guess if they could hot key a couple of your favorites then it wouldn't be that bad. Are they doing that in TSL? With all the force powers in the game I would like to just press P for instance and have that be force whirlwind.

I wondered if there would be longer Force power trees myself. After all the cost of most current powers is negligable at high level.

I noticed that if you used the Jedi Force powers AI setting it would sometimes select 1st and 2nd tier powers when you had the 3rd tear and you couldn't select those powers manualy.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

i heard that you will be needing to know more than one fore power to get the next powerful one so I think it will be more tree like force system with force powers branching out to unlock other fore powers

if true, VERY COOL it would add a whole new type of challenge to the game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Yeah that branching tree brings up some interesting ideas. What if they make Battle Meditation a really powerful buff, but you couldn't choose it until you had like force armor and the valors all the way to master? That way in order to get the really powerful force powers you would need all the weaker force powers of similar nature to even choose level 1 in that powerful force power. That way your characters could become really specialized thus increasing replayablility and increasing the need for your NPC's to get different type force trees going.

Well considering you can level up to 30 or higher since i last heard, I think there could quite well be a chance for 4 tiers or possibley more, either that or you get alot more force powers in your menu than before.

If they were to extend to a fourth level for the force powers it would explain why they could or how they could have 30+ new force powers. And I do remember Jolee often using push or whirlwind when he had wave... I always wondered how he did that and I couldn't.

if u let the jedi use regular attack and have their scripts on jedi/droid support(dont know if this last part is necessary) so they use their powers any jedi will use whirlwind or others. ive seen every jedi in my party do it

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

If they were to extend to a fourth level for the force powers it would explain why they could or how they could have 30+ new force powers. And I do remember Jolee often using push or whirlwind when he had wave... I always wondered how he did that and I couldn't.

if u let the jedi use regular attack and have their scripts on jedi/droid support(dont know if this last part is necessary) so they use their powers any jedi will use whirlwind or others. ive seen every jedi in my party do it

I know about the Jedi/droid support but I only use it for Jolee so that's why I only named him.

I am guessing that some of these brand new force powers will be once u get either ds or ls points full. In this way, u r encouraged to play both ds and ls in oreder to see these master type force powers.

Other powers will either be forth tier,(i am not sure how some force powers from the original can be continued) whereas others will simply be brand new. Perhaps some will stay as 3 tiers. The forth tier force powers, would be cool, damn. Perhaps things like force hurricane. (miniture hurricane, continuation of force wave)

Just my thoughts.

i think that we should be able to like highlight the powers we want to use once we aqquire them and then we can like store them somewhere like a force "inventory" cuz force whirlwind i could attack the guy while he was spinning and inflict more damage, but force wave would be better if ur surrounded, plus powers like force storm-lightning took up too much force power than just force lightning