Jedi Classes

I could be wrong, but I believe since this...I guess I can say series has the Star Wars D20 rules and in D20 the Jedi classes are guardian, sentinel, and consular.

I think it would be cool if they add another (or more than one) class for a Jedi. They would have to develop all the aspects of the class, but they are the pro's and that is what they are paid to do.

There are only 2 jedi base classes in D20. Consular and Guardian. Sentinal was invented for KotOR. There is also the Force Adept base class in D20 for non jedi force users.

There are however lots of prestiege classes.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

well you could go on the Diablo 2 path.

split the classes by what portion of the force they focus on and give them a huge choice in it.

palladin = sentinel

barbarian = guardian

assassin = ?

necromanger = ? (blast my crappy spelling)

amazon = ?

wizard/magician caracter (forgot her diablo class designation) = consular

the one using dark magic doesnt necessarely has to be a ds pc coz i have heard of jedi trying to use the dark side in favor of the light. though i think that such a training wont be allowed by the jedi order.

Its possible as they will need to add something new.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!