It wasn't HK's style to be melee. He's just not meant to do that. I guess the strength is just for roleplaying, because he's a frickin robot made for combat, he's going to be strong. Plus, they had to put some points in something. Seriously, what are they going to put it in? Charisma?

It would have made the line 'can I blast him now, Master?' rather ackward.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

the whole robot is akward so........

though i think too giving him points on strength is useless. Give them to constitution since that is what influences his hit points, strength has got nothing to with it.

the whole robot is akward so........

though i think too giving him points on strength is useless. Give them to constitution since that is what influences his hit points, strength has got nothing to with it.

I add them to dex to improve his chance to hit with a blaster.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But grevious is not a robot he is part organic as well.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I wouldn't mind if they put it all in Dexterity.  Let's him hit more often and harder to hit.  With his upgrades and high Dexterity he would be very hard to score a hit on.

Uh yeah, I wouldn't mind, but that'd make him imbalanced. Basically, the only useful stats for HK are DEX, CON and maybe INT if you want his repair skill to be better.

If they put all the points into DEX instead of trying to even them out, he'd have a massive DEX, and consequently would have a very high defense, much higher than any other character, which would be very strange and imbalanced. I, same as most others probably, put all of his attribute points into DEX, but that doesn't mean that it makes sense to have all of his starting attributes in DEX.

Maybe, if they changed anything, they should have put a little less into strength and put a alittle more into CON and DEX, but from an RP standpoint, it's fien, and from a gameplay standpoint, it doesn't really matter.

huh? Zaalbaar? there wasnt a hand to hand option in KotOR, but there is in TSL

There was not hand-to-hand in the true sense, but if you didn't equip a character with a weapon they would punch or kick the enemy. It just didn't do much damage.

Thats what I mean, it did damage like hitting the enemy with a feather, in TSL it seems like an option

huh? Zaalbaar? there wasnt a hand to hand option in KotOR, but there is in TSL

There was not hand-to-hand in the true sense, but if you didn't equip a character with a weapon they would punch or kick the enemy. It just didn't do much damage.

Yeah, it pretty much does whatever your strength mod is. So even with awesome strength, you still do crap damage.