Am I the only one who hates aliens?

Do you like aliens?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like aliens?

• Not at all. I'm with ya, bro. Let's kill them ALL!!!
    • They're ugly, but a couple of them are cool.
    • Dude I LOVE aliens! How the hell can you say such things?
    • You genist son of a ...!!!

The only alien I like in the ENTIRE Star Wars universe are probably Mission (just because she speaks Basic) and Zaalbar. I don't mind killing Juhani early in the game so she doesn't board my ship. Don't want no catwoman lesbo to be after my Bastilla.

Some of those Jedi aliens in the academy in Dantooine I didn't like, like that small Yoda-like guy Vandar is so short that whenever you speak to him and a dialogue opens between you and him, it looks like he's short enough and close enough to give you... well... something to your waist.

And Twi'leks who don't speak Basic gets on my nerves. Infact, almost all of them get on my nerves already because it looks like they got two big worms sticking out of their heads. Wonder if there was a way to cut off those horrific tentacles just to make them look less ugly.

And those fat Hutts, wish there was some way to kill their punk worm-asses. Not by poisoning their food or with a bomb, but by a melee weapon. Like a good ol' sword (not even a vibro one) that you use to slowly hack them to death while they are screaming and calling for their guards the whole time (anyone who played Hitman: Contracts, it's like killing that fat bastard the Meat King with the meat hook).

I wish that in that first game, you could have joined that anti-alien club on Taris before the planet got wasted, and have fun doing more headhunting hunts in the LowerCity cantina? That would've been a blast.

What do u hav against aliens, sure some r ugly *rodians, RODIANS and grans, GRANS* but others look cool.

Fist off, twileks, with there head tails, the cantina band in episode 4, not to mention all the other aliens in the cantina in the same episode.

Next, Zam Wessell the shape shifter, though u only got a small look of what she really looks like, it looked cool.

What about Cathars, like Juhani. Their cat like features really make them distinctive and good looking (not in that kinda way). That is only to mention a few aliens i like

Finally, there r all the aliens that look like humans, like Mandalorians (Canderous Ordo). They look exactly the same as humans. (they will hav different insides or thewy wouldnt be aliens.) What do u hav against them. If i was u i'd think about what i said before running my mouth, but that is just me, and it isnt u. Oh and look at the poll, i think u will find the results correspond with my feelings.

starwars.jpg

Edited by KOTORFanactic

The only alien I like in the ENTIRE Star Wars universe are probably Mission (just because she speaks Basic) and Zaalbar. I don't mind killing Juhani early in the game so she doesn't board my ship. Don't want no catwoman lesbo to be after my Bastilla.

Some of those Jedi aliens in the academy in Dantooine I didn't like, like that small Yoda-like guy Vandar is so short that whenever you speak to him and a dialogue opens between you and him, it looks like he's short enough and close enough to give you... well... something to your waist.

And Twi'leks who don't speak Basic gets on my nerves. Infact, almost all of them get on my nerves already because it looks like they got two big worms sticking out of their heads. Wonder if there was a way to cut off those horrific tentacles just to make them look less ugly.

And those fat Hutts, wish there was some way to kill their punk worm-asses. Not by poisoning their food or with a bomb, but by a melee weapon. Like a good ol' sword (not even a vibro one) that you use to slowly hack them to death while they are screaming and calling for their guards the whole time (anyone who played Hitman: Contracts, it's like killing that fat bastard the Meat King with the meat hook).

I wish that in that first game, you could have joined that anti-alien club on Taris before the planet got wasted, and have fun doing more headhunting hunts in the LowerCity cantina? That would've been a blast.

post-1139-1094237321.gif

post-1139-1094237339.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Aliens are ugly. That's what I have against them.

No, the Mandalorians are human clan. That's why they look human. :rolleyes:

Rest of my thoughts follows as this: Rodians are butt ugly and dumb, especially Greedo. I agree on that. Can't really stand those Cathar accents, I'd rather listen to a cat scratching a chalk board. Those Twi'lek head tails look pretty yankable though. Comments?

I would have to say this topis is very much sign14.gif

well that blows it was working but oh well it happens! its doesn't change the fact that this topis is still spam!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

It would certainly add a point to his presence, which I missed entirely.

(Signatures: disabled) 

What about my favorite food now?

Why am i not surprised? post-1139-1094238086.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!