Lint not respawning in Undershed

I noticed that while playing in my shared multiplayer world on steam with one other person, lint does not respawn in the undershed.

It still respawns on the deck (thankfully), but after waiting multiple days, it is just not respawning. As soon as I loaded after updating to 1.2.0.4105 I noticed that there was no lint in the undershed using the locator, Im unsure if this was due to me harvesting before logging off or if it just simply disappeared. I have yet to trigger the wasps, so maybe that will fix it?

• Thanks 2

I'm having this issue too. You may be right about having mined them before the update and them not respawning after update. I have just one node respawning since I forgot to mine that one before the update, and it was left there. None of the mined nodes have respawned except the ones outside of the shed.

I'm playing on singleplayer on game pass though, so it seems to be a bug across the board.

• Thanks 2

PC / Singleplayer / Woah /  (1.2.1.4108)

Same issue here, although i was able to get all the Lint from the undershed once Post-update (1.2.1.4108), it does not respawn anymore no matter how many in-game days go by (sleeping every night).

The lint nodes on the door mat and gardening glove are respawning correctly. 

• Thanks 1

Now that you mention it, we did undersized then game updated. It has been at least a week in game since we last went and yesterday when we were there we found none. I thought my team grabbed it but when got back no one had any. Xbox / shared world / medium

• Thanks 1

PC/Singleplayer/Medium

Also having this problem. It's respawning on the glove and the mat for me, but none in the undershed and it's been quite a few days in-game. I tried resting a few times to see if that would help, but nope. Really hope they fix this, I'm in the process of building a massive castle with bur flooring.

-Hello 

I'm sorry that you all have run into this lint issue in Grounded. The team is aware of this issue and they hope to have it resolved in an upcoming patch. 

Please feel free to submit a support ticket if you run into any other issues. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks for your patience while the team works to resolve the issue!

• Thanks 1

I'm having this issue as well. I farmed the undershed for lint before the patch. It's been over 2 weeks in game and it has not respawned. I must say while I'm here that the respawn timer and coupled with the fact that lint is only found in static places makes it hard to build with and I feel like this is something that should be considered by devs while they fix this issue.

The mat and the glove locations still respawn lint after a few in game days for me.

15 hours ago, cstanick said:

-Hello 

I'm sorry that you all have run into this lint issue in Grounded. The team is aware of this issue and they hope to have it resolved in an upcoming patch. 

Please feel free to submit a support ticket if you run into any other issues. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks for your patience while the team works to resolve the issue!

Thank you!! Also I just want to say I have really been enjoying my time in Grounded and I appreciate the wonderful job you guys have done and continue to do in supporting this game. Since it came out in early access it has quickly became one of my favorite games of all time and I've been gaming for over 30 years! Keep up the great work.

PC Steam/Single-player/Medium

Hey, I wanted to come back and follow up after I made sure. It seems the latest patch, v1.2.2 (Infected Broodmother Patch), has fixed the lint not respawning issue. It is now respawning consistently, I've harvested it multiple times and it has respawned each time.