[CLASS BUILD] Lactose Intolerant Armored Arcanist - Solo Upscaled POTD with Balance Polishing Mod

I quickly tested the Apex Ward jut now (with CP and Enhanced UI mod) and it worked like intended: when blooded I gained +10 ACC and +10% dmg to my attacks. Healed back up - bonus is gone. Next fight, getting bloodied: again +10 ACC and +10% dmg. :shrug

It's weird though that the Bood Rage effect will not get listed under benefical effects or on the char sheet at all. You have to do an attack roll and check the log in order to find it. 

Which other enchantments did you put on your shield? Maybe there's some interaction...

Nevermind: tested it with all enchantments - didn't change the outcome. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I used the enchantments that @Not So Clever Hound recommended. Maybe it is just a weird bug. I've switched out the weapon and shield; it works with any weapon. It goes away if I un-equip the shield, but returns if I equip it again . After several additional fights it hasn't changed, just a constant damage bonus of 1400%. It's not very impactful as I've set the AI to mainly just cast spells and Brand Enemy.

4 hours ago, dgray62 said:

I used the enchantments that @Not So Clever Hound recommended. Maybe it is just a weird bug. I've switched out the weapon and shield; it works with any weapon. It goes away if I un-equip the shield, but returns if I equip it again . After several additional fights it hasn't changed, just a constant damage bonus of 1400%. It's not very impactful as I've set the AI to mainly just cast spells and Brand Enemy.

Could try consoling in another akola's apex ward. 

Or possibly you can remove it with removestatuseffect player<tab> blood_rage_se_damage. Might take repeated applications if it's stacking.

• Like 1