So a few weeks ago I loaded into my game and noticed some of the roofing on my base was aligned incorrectly. I built a tower next to my house using angled grass floors at the top which were also misaligned. Tried going back to previous saves and it was still like this. I’m on Xbox and the game is up to date. (1.0.5.3952 Rel)

Has anyone else encountered this?

BF824E52-35D5-4857-A9F6-62FBCB4AD3DC.thumb.jpeg.9dd3ed8e3d4d8d38729806d0572fb5bd.jpeg

I thought that sounded like my issue but I wanted to post the screenshot just in case. We did build this house around the into the wood update but what I don’t get is that one of the times we checked recently to see if it was fixed, everything was fine. Loaded in again after that and it was all wonky again. So does this mean we just have to go around fixing them all?  Thanks for the response btw :)

This is an issue that seems to have affected some players, and we hope to have it addressed in an upcoming patch. Please feel free to submit a support ticket if you run into any other issues. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the frustration that this rotation bug has caused!