Cant load or save game

When I try to load a Save from the menu nothing happens. I cant rename or export any saves either. There is a spinning wheel with processing written next to it but however long I wait it does not go away. I can start a new game but cant save in that new world. I have reinstalled the game but nothing changed. 

I am playing on the Xbox app on PC

Has anyone experienced this before or have any idea how to fix?

• Sad 1

My issue was with playing in offline mode vs online mode. I created a game in offline mode, then later logged into my Xbox account which put me in online mode. Now, I have to log out of my account and restart the game to play in offline mode, or else I cannot save or load my files.

I have this problem too. It may have to do with the internet connection since in the middle of the game the router restarted and from then on I have this bug. It has been happening to me since yesterday. Game on PC gamepass

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Game crash for my son when he was hosting a new multiplayer share game and after that he add the same problem. We did try the repair and do a fresh install but nothing did work. I did a lot a reading online but I did not find anything to help us. We love the game but I really hope they will fin a solution for that. (on xbox game pass PC) 

I'm sorry to hear that you all have been running into various issues with Grounded. I recommend submitting a support ticket, so we can properly investigate these issues. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and I hope we can get these issues resolved quickly!