Some Semi-new info

Darth Sun Tzu! You traitor! Your posting in those other boards.

et tu, Brutus?

Some 1 has to educate the newbs on that board. They know nothing and i felt sorry for them.

you should have just told them to come here to find out.

anyways back on topic

About that game being 99% done I would say its a possibility since the devs haven't been around much and I, myself would like to think thats because they have been busy finishing the game rather that king sizing their meals and doing coffee runs.

That's what i've been doin but the newbs wont listen. I need support guys!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

This is interesting. From what he says, production of the game's various video and audio aspects are now complete, or will be complete within several weeks, with the rest heading into bug fixing. That's certainly great news, and I would guess this is the culprit for the recent lack of info. That new December release date seems more and more likely.

Is it just me, or did he seem to imply that the press would be receiving more info soon?

quote: 'Is it just me, or did he seem to imply that the press would be receiving more info soon?'

yeah, i think that is what he said. and not for the press elite only, seemingly. see below...

quote: 'while we haven't officially announced an on sale date yet, we will have something to share with you in the next couple of weeks.'

quote: 'We'll have more of these types of posts on the state of the game in the coming weeks from different members of the team.'

-stay tuned-

Stick around kids, and don't change that channel! More next!

Actually they will have to change the channel as it is being broadcast on LA TV. Which i'm not impressed about. post-1139-1094167535.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually i'm not too bothered as long as we hear something.

Nothing exciting but there is also a new screenshot on the LA site but i think i might have seen it b4.

post-1139-1094297968_thumb.jpg

Here is the link for those that haven't seen them yet.