Slight stuttering problem

So I have slight frame rate stutters at random points, it has nothing to do with my specs because this happens when I tested it on the lowest graphics setting possible, and it detects my specs at very high to ultra. Does anyone else get this? I've tried a bunch of things, limiting frame rate to 60, turning off chromatic aberration, turning off game mode in windows, and it still gets this annoying stutter, mostly when I move the mouse really fast. Is the game just poorly optimized? :getlost:

No it's not the game. My machnes both run it with no issues on max settings. One is a 3rd gen I5 and the other is 10th gen I7. No issues. Try updating your driver? If that doesn't work my next step would be a clean install on your gpu. Make sure all old drivers are wiped clean. 

• 5 months later...

Yes, it is the game. Many posts and investigations confirmed this a long time ago. The verticalsync or some thingamajigthingy is poorly optimized. I had this problem when the game release and I have the same problem now with a i7-11700 and rtx 3070. I would love to play the game but its unplayable imo. If it works "fine" for some ppl they are for very mysterious reasons lucky or they are not picky about stuttering/screentearing and fps drops.