Mejoras en la mochila

(1) Ya que los cofres tienen 4 líneas de almacenamiento podríamos usar los molares de leche u otra cosa para mejorar la mochila personal y ampliarla también a 4 líneas.

(2) Cuando llevas por ejemplo 2 huecos de flechas (20 y 20) siempre pasa que te quedas con, por ejemplo, 14 y 3, en lugar de unirse en un solo hueco de 17, se que existe un botón para ordenar, pero podría hacerlo automáticamente cuando se van gastando.

(3) Cuando voy a salir de casa siempre me pongo el inventario a mi gusto (la comida a un lado, las armas a otro, etc), pero cuando pasa un rato y vas cogiendo otros ítem se desordena siempre, y se me hace tedioso cuando vuelvo a llegar a casa el tema de dejar el loot, porque el inventario está distinto a como lo dejé en lugar de que cada ítem utilice un hueco que estaba vacio. 

Google Translate-

"(1) Since the chests have 4 storage lanes we could use the milk molars or something else to upgrade the personal backpack and expand it to 4 lanes as well.

(2) When you have, for example, 2 arrow holes (20 and 20) it always happens that you stay with, for example, 14 and 3, instead of joining in a single hole of 17, I know that there is a button to order, but could do it automatically when they are spent.

(3) When I go out of the house I always put the inventory to my liking (food on one side, weapons on the other, etc.), but when a while goes by and you pick up other items, it always gets messy, and I feel tedious when I get home again the issue of leaving the loot, because the inventory is different from how I left it instead of each item using a slot that was empty."

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man