Having finished my first low difficulty run with companions and thoroughly enjoyed it, I thought I'd try my hand at an upscaled PotD run (non community patch first) and try to make a party covering every class (minus 1). I played easier difficulty, and am not super experienced, but I've done a little research here on the forums. However I've hit a little decision paralysis and am looking for advice: 

I've kind of settled on 3 combos (not that I'm not open to change) ..

Seer: Ranger (Ghost Heart) + Cipher (Ascendant) - Bow, Guns?

Arcane Knight: Paladin (Shieldbearer?) + Wizard (Bloodmage) - Weapon + Shield

Cleric: Fighter (Devoted) + Priest (Wael) - WotEP (Parrying while casting Salvation of Time?)

.. but I can't decide on combos for Monk / Chanter / Druid / Barbarian, leaving poor rogue out I suppose, with one of these being the Watcher:

Monk + Chanter (Helwalker/Nalpazca + Skald/Troubadour? - It would be fun to melee as this, though Helwalker seems like it would be very squishy)

OR

Monk + Druid (Great spellcaster/healer?)

OR

Monk + Barbarian (Nalpazca/Beserker seems like it would be a very wild and mobile melee damage/interrupter, infinite wounds and attacks)

OR

Barbarian + Chanter (Beserker + Skald? Furyshaper for the team boon?)

OR

Barbarian + Druid (The lightning Voulge seems like it would really fit well with this, a little damage, a little healing)

OR

Chanter + Druid (Possibly an insane healing/support combo? But does it pack any oomph..?)

I'm wondering if anyone has any input or experience with any of these combos, or anything, and can chime in with some experience or endorsements, thanks!

Edited by nbd

How about:

Priest/Chanter:

Look at this 

Monk/Cipher:

With mortars for good focus Supply

Pala/Wizard:

Tank ?!

Fighter/Barbarian:

Offtank, second melee

Ranger/Druid:

Last combination possible, if you dont want to have a rogue, maybe effective with take down combo ?

That's what comes in my mind, but here are many who know much more about this game than me.

Edited by Dyxx
Link added

Here is one of the most powerful parties you can build - works very well on AI and each character is a real powerhouse on its own.

• Berseker/Devoted with Lord Darryn's Voulge - melee AoE dps
  • Priest/Bellower - Support/damage dealer
  • Helwalker/Ghost Heart with Frostseeker - ranged single/AoE dps
  • Soulblade/Trickster with Sun and Moon & Tuotilo's Palm/WotEP - melee single/AoE dps
  • Paladin/Bloodmage - tank/damage dealer

If you have the Community Patch then you can play instead:

• Ascendant/Arcane Archer with Frostseeker - ranged AoE/CC
  • Forbidden Fist/Trickster -  melee single dps
  • Like 3