lure trap should last indefinitely.

Or at the very least let you load it with different lures that have a timer. Like stinkbug pieces for wolf spiders (place outside cave to maybe lure it to a trap), load it with nectar for bees, load it with honeydew for ants, load it with mushroom slurry for weevils, rotten meat for gnats.

I would suggest an aphid lure but as they seem to Zerg rush my bases spike strips causing them to last maybe two days I don't think they are needed

• Like 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

8 hours ago, ScritchOwl said:

Or at the very least let you load it with different lures that have a timer. Like stinkbug pieces for wolf spiders (place outside cave to maybe lure it to a trap), load it with nectar for bees, load it with honeydew for ants, load it with mushroom slurry for weevils, rotten meat for gnats.

I would suggest an aphid lure but as they seem to Zerg rush my bases spike strips causing them to last maybe two days I don't think they are needed

I think the trap having a timer makes sense; I also like the idea of using a build that you put different lures in to lure different bugs. I hope I understood that correctly, maybe that can be added in a future update, might make early meals easier to get.