Class mutations overhaul

I like the idea of having classes but the current mutations aren't really interesting or unique in my opinion, these need to be more interactive and interesting to play, I got some examples which are not supposed to be suggestion necessarily, I just want to give an idea of what I am talking about.

First of all leveling those classes should be based on dmg dealt, not kills. Some examples:

Sword Master: If you side jump while blocking with a sword you perform a quick side dodge that costs 1/3 of you stamina, after that your next attack is empowered.

Javelineer: Each hit apply a "broken guard" stack up to 3, stacks fall off quickly if yous top hitting the target. Charged attack remove the stacks and deals damage that scale exponentially based on the number of stacks (ex: 1 stack 1 dmg; 2 stacks 4 dmg; 3 stacks 10 dmg).

Chopper: Lets you equip a second axe as a "off hand" weapon so you can dual wield. Throwing automatically throws the "offhand" axe first which cripple the target.

Assassin: Attacking from behind deal massive damage. 
I also think poison should get a little change: right now it's just not worth it to use daggers imo, too little DPS compared to the other weapons and the durability seems much less. I usually just give one hit with a poisonous dagger to proc the poison and then swithc to my main weapon. My suggestion is to make so that each hit of a poisonous dagger put a poison stack on the enemy which takes DoT based on the nubmer of stacks. One stack won't do much damage but when it reaches the cap (10 hits ?) it will hit hard. Also the stacks fall off quickly making it a bad strat to change weapon after you stacked all the stacks. With this change the class mutation could be that making a charged attack consumes all the stacks to deal damage based on the stacks. (Stacks are "personal" so each player can only consume its stacks but the creature takes damage only from the highest number of stacks)

Naahhh just fine as it is we some more mutations not messing up what people already like and use.

Arguably the swords current mutation is best as you never have to repair it making the mosquito needly better than most their 3 maces. If anything I would say shoot for bug based mutations and not some damage done.  

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!