Is it possible to max level without questing for the trade companies? Huana Nationalist playthrough ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛

Hey people, just wondering if i can max the level of my party while at the same time, roleplaying my way through it. Like, antagonizing and challenging the trade companies as much as possible and staying away from their quests no matter the rewards. 

Already finished the game by supporting Furrante's Principi a week ago but the game is so well made that i can't even take a full break from it.   

Some extra info 

Full custom party so no extra xp from companion quests(Level 10 at the moment)

Veteran difficulty(well balanced)

Turn-based mode(love it so far)

At least one DLC

Given your rather unusual specs, my guess is that not a lot of people know the answer to your question. However, I'll hazard a reasonably educated guess: yes you can. Concentrate on doing all the bounty quests if you want to increase the chances of reaching max level.

I want to emphasize that I don't know, but I think the answer is yes. I hope I'm not wrong.

11 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

Concentrate on doing all the bounty quests if you want to increase the chances of reaching max level.

😱 Hunting and killing people of my own faction-culture to make some rando VTC clerk happy ain't gonna happen 😎 

But yeah, jokes aside its not a bad idea overall. I'll just have to find the ones that make RP sense