How many Jedi will you have in your party on TSL?

Hopefully none at all aside from the main character. I always felt that it was a big shame that I played through KOTOR with a party composed predominantly of Jedi characters, since there were so much combat and the other characters just didn't have the same amount of punch as the Jedi did.

I hope there is one more aside from Kreia...maybe a Sith. I always felt a little weird that I never used any of the other characters after a certain point...buy like it was said above, none of the other non jedi characters packed as strong a punch. As I understand it though, this game will have certain side quests that require you to use almost all of your characters for certain skills.

I don't care really, in kotor I always used one jedi party member cause I never found the other jedi usefull. When I was lightsider, I already had my melee beast and I only needed cover fire. As darksider I had canderous and zaalbar as melee beasts with a force wielding dark side jedi as back up, never I needed more jedi and I thought the game was easy ...