Grass floor supporting

I don’t think it will crash from having a high number of supporting.  I have had in the 50s before.  The only thing that will make it crash is if that supporting floor breaks..  whatever was being supported will all crash down..    add some wood supports under it, it will lessen the load in some areas and also make it less chance of crashing, meaning more supports would have to be broken in order to crash it.    Hope this makes sense.. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2021 at 7:20 AM, Nelijah13713 said:

Hi Community 🙂

Does somebody know how many "buildings" a grass floor supports?

I've builded an elevator on a grass floor and got a warning signal that it already supports 21.

How many could i add until the grass floor crashes?

Best,

Fabian

Well... TBH early on in the game, we (my son and I) wanted to get a new perspective of the game We built a 30 story stair case of nothing but stairs and grass floors winding straight up, and never had an issue.. beyond the initial first couple floors, we gave up on scaffolding too. On the porch, it goes even higher to 70 stories or something up to the roof and gutters (yeah, we got bored/curious) but you cannot actually run around on the roof top, you will fall down to the deck, have a tuft ready 🙂. Makes for a wicked quick zipline too if you don't mind spending a few minutes running up all those stairs!