So... How would Captain Jack Sparrow look in PoE2 ruleset? Since we have humans, pirates and drunken pose it should be possible visually but what about in term of class? Trickster or Street fighter with Singing scimitar and Hand Mortar?

Most pictures of Jack Sparrow where he's wiedling weapons show him with a pistol and a cutlass or some rel. slender sabre. So I guess Scordeo's Edge and Scordeo's Trophy would be fine?

My class choice would be Debonaire/Beguiler I think. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

7 hours ago, Boeroer said:

My class choice would be Debonaire/Beguiler I think. 

Not sure Jack has relations to Ciphers though I understand why it chosen xD Debonaire indeed look perfect for him but from ingame mechanics might actually be a bit hard for guy with ranged weapon in one hand

Yeah, pretty sure Scordeo's would work for weapon set xD

10 hours ago, Elric Galad said:

Needs a modded subclass that could be the alcoholic equivalent of Nalzpaca

Rogue subclass? Not sure Jack can be considered monk xD

9 minutes ago, Desmodeus said:

Debonaire indeed look perfect for him but from ingame mechanics might actually be a bit hard for guy with ranged weapon in one hand

Why is that?

Cowardice triggers if you are too far away from any ally (4m). Imo no problem if you have more than one ranged character - or just stand behind the frontline. The term "ally" usually includes summons and animal companions, but I didn't test it with Cowardice since I seldomly remove my party members from the group unless they are meant to be high mobility strikers.

Debonaires totally fits because Jack Sparrow only fights if there's no other option but rather likes to talk his way out. That's why I would also like Beguiler - but focus on the charming/confusing parts that fit the character. Debonaires have their own kith charm ability so that would fit I guess. Not stuff like Disintegration Amplified Wave and so on.

9 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Debonaires totally fits because Jack Sparrow only fights if there's no other option but rather likes to talk his way out. That's why I would also like Beguiler - but focus on the charming/confusing parts that fit the character. Debonaires have their own kith charm ability so that would fit I guess. Not stuff like Disintegration Amplified Wave and so on.

Hmm... SOmething like this?
jd1.thumb.jpg.fe29ea58d1be995deac66cebe903b865.jpgjb2.thumb.jpg.63ba8b04d2ee05d06820a079b0c7a68f.jpg